You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The bulk if the lads I know who go the match would have Rafa back in a heartbeat, we had some of the greatest nights as a fan while he was in charge, it's only muppets like you swallowing what the media (and our 'ITKs' on here) that got him sacked, it's now becoming apparent how he kept us punching above our weight for so long. Gobshites to a fucking man the people who play down his place at this club.

So what you are saying is that most of your mates have no fuckin clue then?

Thanks for the information.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm not saying I want to leave Liverpool, but if Liverpool weren't that good and a great team like Real Madrid or Barcelona came in for me I might go, because I've always driven myself to play at the best level I can."

Loads of times your bird can speak English there like la,

Fuck me, Times stands still in this gaff. Johnny H and co still talking sense

Ant and his bitch John still proving once again that the are fucking bellends. Presumably the cheap shite seller from the club shop still talks bollocks as well?

Been in reverse since the mongs decided they were bored of beating Inter and Real and wanted Roy, Well done in that one, presumably you have a new target now? Who are you seeking to replace the King? Same old names, Best be British though, Carra would be proud of you

Guest ShoePiss
So what you are saying is that most of your mates have no fuckin clue then?

Thanks for the information.

Benitez shouldn't have been sacked. It was a very poor and damaging move by the club.

Funny that as a lot of match going reds scouse and non-scouse who I know wanted Rafa gone back in 2010. Just goes to show doesn't it. Opinions eh.

He wasn't sacked by the letter of the law in any case. He wanted to go long before he left us as his talking with Juventus proved so suppose that is why he didn't get the bulk of his contract paid up when he was entitled to much more by actually being sacked if he had have been.

The bulk if the lads I know who go the match would have Rafa back in a heartbeat, we had some of the greatest nights as a fan while he was in charge, it's only muppets like you swallowing what the media (and our 'ITKs' on here) that got him sacked, it's now becoming apparent how he kept us punching above our weight for so long. Gobshites to a fucking man the people who play down his place at this club.

My arse.

The majority of reds I know don't want Benitez back, and wouldn't even welcome him back. Going the game towards the arse end of Benitez' reign, you would struggle to find a handful of people who still had any faith in him.

People think there was a conspiracy against Benitez, there wasn't. There didn't have to be, he screwed things up for himself.

Benitez shouldn't have been sacked. It was a very poor and damaging move by the club.

Why would anyone even only half retarded continue with him?

A manager with no vision, a manager with no stability or constant improvement in any area during his six years here, a manager who after a bright start when the squad had a mix of his own and inherited players had brought in the one abysmal player after the other, a manager who fell out with key players because of his lack of vision and chopping and changing players year in year out and who statistically would never win the league for us.

Guest ShoePiss

He was a brilliant manager and bought quite a number of superb players. He shouldn't have been sacked, that's obvious though.

Ha ha, the trio of clueless twats posting their inane bitter nonsense all at the same time. Cunts to a man.

This, The Axis of Bellends........

Sadly enough people listen to pricks like Code, Where is he even from? has he even been the match? Fucking whoppers

Funny that as a lot of match going reds scouse and non-scouse who I know wanted Rafa gone back in 2010. Just goes to show doesn't it. Opinions eh.

He wasn't sacked by the letter of the law in any case. He wanted to go long before he left us as his talking with Juventus proved so suppose that is why he didn't get the bulk of his contract paid up when he was entitled to much more by actually being sacked if he had have been.

Yep he wanted to leave that much, he settled his family in the area, and they still live here.

Kind of blows the shit out of that theory.

He was a brilliant manager and bought quite a number of superb players. He shouldn't have been sacked, that's obvious though.

Was he really?

There are huge flaws in the tactical set up used under Rafa and the players he brought in to perform to his instructions.

The game moved on from what looked like a good basis set up and ideas at the time but Rafa stood still without the ability to adjust.

My arse.

The majority of reds I know don't want Benitez back, and wouldn't even welcome him back. Going the game towards the arse end of Benitez' reign, you would struggle to find a handful of people who still had any faith in him.

People think there was a conspiracy against Benitez, there wasn't. There didn't have to be, he screwed things up for himself.

I've been a long time lurker on this site, never felt the need to join and involve myself in the mickey swinging competitions. That is until this week when I just had to sign up, specifically to call you a knob!

See Ant & Dec are still clinging to their dickhead stance that they were correct.

So come on then you pair of whoppers, where do we go from here?

Where do we go from where? Now, back then? What?

The cult of Rafa is strong in this one. But I digress before I go to bed, I'll make one last attempt at flogging this clusterfuck of an issue.

What do people honestly believe Benitez got sacked for? Do people have a warped perception of the football we played, of the players he alienated and the quite frankly bizarre fucking decisions which completely decimated our squad. The very sad thing about this is, the total and utter one eyed myopic view that Benitez was a maverick, was this hero is complete lunacy and is thought process equivalent to that of the church of Scientology. It's so hard to remember what truly great things he did for this club, when people just simply can't accept, he got sacked for a multitude of reasons, which where not because of the circumstances he found himself in, but where simply a consequence of that mans actions and his alone.

The man alienated key players, even the much admired Reina accepted that Benitez had to go, the bridges had been burned, he left the club in a much worse state on the pitch than what he found it in, which is daming of his reign at the club. The football bar one or two 3 month period was absolutely abysmal and saw us completely fuck up on one or more occasions.

To go into the in's and out's of Benitez reign, the rights and wrongs is something I just simply don't have time for.

But your post made me think, Just what if we didn't sack Benitez? Where would we be?

Well for one Torres would have been gone that summer, Stevie would have been gone that summer, and I hazard a guess Reina would have as well. Now lets say he kept on, and managed to stay at the club for the take over, how well do you think the first meeting with DC would have went eh?

I have to take a step back, because I simply don't see moments in this clubs history since Benitez left, where he would have just kept his mouth shut. He'd have something to moan about, and when Kenny came in, the club needed stability. We've made some bad decisions, but the last thing we need is someone whose favourite ride at Alton Towers is the fucking rocking ship.

If you're looking for stability, or if you're remotely thinking the answer to all our wills and the culmination of our efforts now is a direct consequence of us sacking Benitez, you're sadly, sadly mistaken.

This, The Axis of Bellends........

Sadly enough people listen to pricks like Code, Where is he even from? has he even been the match? Fucking whoppers

His name is frodo and he is from norway. He has no clue. The other 2 should know better but are equally clueless.

Guest ShoePiss
Was he really?

There are huge flaws in the tactical set up used under Rafa and the players he brought in to perform to his instructions.

The game moved on from what looked like a good basis set up and ideas at the time but Rafa stood still without the ability to adjust.

He was quite brilliant.

He was quite brilliant.

Not really.

Please find me just one area where we had improvement two seasons in a row without going backwards?

One step forward two steps back, that is the phrase to best describe Rafa's time at Liverpool.

The cult of Rafa is strong in this one. But I digress before I go to bed, I'll make one last attempt at flogging this clusterfuck of an issue.

What do people honestly believe Benitez got sacked for? Do people have a warped perception of the football we played, of the players he alienated and the quite frankly bizarre fucking decisions which completely decimated our squad. The very sad thing about this is, the total and utter one eyed myopic view that Benitez was a maverick, was this hero is complete lunacy and is thought process equivalent to that of the church of Scientology. It's so hard to remember what truly great things he did for this club, when people just simply can't accept, he got sacked for a multitude of reasons, which where not because of the circumstances he found himself in, but where simply a consequence of that mans actions and his alone.

The man alienated key players, even the much admired Reina accepted that Benitez had to go, the bridges had been burned, he left the club in a much worse state on the pitch than what he found it in, which is daming of his reign at the club. The football bar one or two 3 month period was absolutely abysmal and saw us completely fuck up on one or more occasions.

To go into the in's and out's of Benitez reign, the rights and wrongs is something I just simply don't have time for.

But your post made me think, Just what if we didn't sack Benitez? Where would we be?

Well for one Torres would have been gone that summer, Stevie would have been gone that summer, and I hazard a guess Reina would have as well. Now lets say he kept on, and managed to stay at the club for the take over, how well do you think the first meeting with DC would have went eh?

I have to take a step back, because I simply don't see moments in this clubs history since Benitez left, where he would have just kept his mouth shut. He'd have something to moan about, and when Kenny came in, the club needed stability. We've made some bad decisions, but the last thing we need is someone whose favourite ride at Alton Towers is the fucking rocking ship.

If you're looking for stability, or if you're remotely thinking the answer to all our wills and the culmination of our efforts now is a direct consequence of us sacking Benitez, you're sadly, sadly mistaken.

That post is almost as embarrassing as your pathetically poor blogs. 'The football was abysmal apart from a 2 month period' is probably the most moronic part. Why don't you go and write a blog about how to get to 2 european cup finals in 3 seasons playing abysmal football. Or how to get 86 points in the league playing 'abysmal' football. I'm pretty sure you, along with several other clowns, claimed the football we are playing this season is 'the best we've seen for a decade'. It isn't. Its abysmal. You are the definition of an ingrate.

117299hp2.jpg

rafa-euro-cup.jpg