You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Some people may prefer olive oil spreads or a choice of preserves? The more new wave among us may even plump for Nutella. 

I've stared at this post for about 10 minutes and still can't make any headway with it

I'm all for a fine choice of preserves and, although not a fan, can appreciate people opting for Nutella

After the butter, though.

You can't put this sort of thing on your toast before butter for that way chaos lies

I'm ignoring the olive spread bit as obviously this was some sort of serious mistake...i expect you're on some sort of heavy duty medication like heroin or pepped up with goofballs

• Upvote 2

It's all about the base.

It's the new song girls sing to the "bubbly" one in their group of mates. It used to be "you're a superstar" but now it's that.

She's got a lovely smile.

Behave, thats the member of the herd I used to target. Like a lion. Go for the weak one. They always put out, and put some effort into it too.

Turdseye wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Straight outta Lizzie's wardrobe they are.

First time I met Lizzie, his kecks were the first thing I noticed. I'm a cunt for taking the piss out of things straight away and i'm lucky he wasn't some psycho and didn't pull a knife on me. Woodstock fucker.

Turdseye wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Straight outta Lizzie's wardrobe they are.

First time I met Lizzie, his kecks were the first thing I noticed. I'm a cunt for taking the piss out of things straight away and i'mlucky he wasn't some psycho and didn't pull a knife on me. Woodstock fucker.

We are talking about the same bloke aren't we?

This is the Lizzie that almost killed a sweet little asian bird for having the temerity to be handing out anti ukip flyers.