You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

Seems we had lurkers in here today as RAWK was down, a bunch of them were commenting about this thread, then a few hours later any post mentioning TLW mysteriously disappeared. It's like the fucking Village over there isn't it? The outside world is a lie...

A village with a forum full of idiots.

Hi all, I'm new to TLW so greetings to all fellow Reds.

I was banned from RAWK permanently on Saturday night for making a criticism of Dalglish.

So much for freedom of expression!

Anyway, good to be here now.

By chance, was your username "Dalglish is a cunt"?

I was banned from RAWK permanently on Saturday night for making a criticism of Dalglish.

See. One post and he’s all red. For fucks sake, at least try and make the lad welcome. I hate Cork, yet I’m going to rep him to try and get him back to green in an effort to appear a little bit welcoming.

Just out of interest, what exactly did you say?

Just out of interest, what exactly did you say?

Well, after a few pints and being a little depressed after watching the Bolton game I logged on to RAWK and posted in the post match thread that I felt watching that performance under Dalglish made me long for Rafa.

A fair opinion, I though, but that's not what the mods thought,obviously.

If someone had replied and said that I was talking shite, then fair enough.But like I say, I got banned.

Anyway, looking forward to sharing views with fellow Reds on here .

Lastly, I'll try and be sober when I'm posting;)

Wouldn't that be freedom of speech seeing as you criticised Kenny with words?

Unless you did a hand gesture whilst typing it, or did a dance afterwards. Maybe then it would be freedom of expression.

Either way, negged.

Only joking. Welcome. By the way Johnny really does hate you, he told me, and he's asked for you to be banned from here too.

See. One post and he’s all red. For fucks sake, at least try and make the lad welcome. I hate Cork, yet I’m going to rep him to try and get him back to green in an effort to appear a little bit welcoming.

Well, after a few pints and being a little depressed after watching the Bolton game I logged on to RAWK and posted in the post match thread that I felt watching that performance under Dalglish made me long for Rafa.

If someone had replied and said that I was talking shite, then fair enough.But like I say, I got banned.

lester-freamon-160.jpg

...and all the pieces matter.

I regret repping you now. You deserve to be red.

EDIT - and you can fuck off an all Kevin D, the "D" clearly standing for .....ermmmmm............Dunce! Ha..... Ah fuck it.

I put him in the red first, as someone had repped him after one post. One post. One post with no tits or anything in it. You have to earn your rep in my book. So....

Negged.

Negged.

Repped.

My work here is done.

Repped.

Have they invaded the comment sections of Youtube videos too now? Some elements of our support are fucking disgraceful, is it wrong for me to feel that if we struggle a little in the next few seasons, there will be a silver lining in that all these post-Istanbul generation me sack everyone after a defeat cunts will fuck off to Man City?

how do i neg this guy?