You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
The fact he's a poor trainer is a matter of record, mentioned on television by Pepe Reina. £35m, seemingly never fit despite the fact the club sends him on Drago programmes, and still doesn't seem to be arsed. Whether he's got a drinking issue or not, I don't know - I wouldn't be arsed if he was performing, but the fact we're now a year into his Liverpool career, he was a record signing, had a full pre-season behind him, but is still unfit AND is regarded as a shit trainer, is an absolute disgrace. I can't believe how negative my feelings are towards this lad, it's unprecedented for me.

Same here. I've been trying to work out why.

The price

The trust put in him by the club

How it reflects on Kenny

I'm probably over protective of Kenny and not ashamed to admit it so that maybe where a lot of my venom is coming from for this tit. Playing shite and not being arsed? If Kenny was in charge or not I'd be fuming over the situation.

I knew nothing about him before he came here bar seeing a couple of goals he'd scored, I wasn't against the signing more surprised and hopeful. There was no instant dislike to him like some people have.

Like most of us,I couldnt give a fuck what he does off the pitch if he performs on it.

Has he been given enough opportunities?..not sure myself.

What I have seen of him though is disturbing the fuck out of me.

He seriously looks like a celebrity at one of those charity games,perhaps Jimmy Nail,I dont know.I hope to fuck he proves us all wrong.If Sir Purple head gets his wish with Suarez and he gets a ban ,we may yet see!.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShoePiss

You don't miss a trick megadriveman, did you know they're bringing out a system to replace the megadrive? It's the most technologically advanced console yet and should be a big hit.