You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny disallowed a perfectly good goal, refused a certain pen, refused to send off Dempsey refused to give senderous a 2nd yellow and caused Reina to fuck up for the goal, all this because Maxi didn't start?

Kenny didn't pick our best players, that was a mistake.

Nothing he can do about inept ref decisions or play. But he could have given us the best possible chance to win the game.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Carroll is starting. Shocking decision.

Maxi should be rightfully pissed off.

jesus, a major case of hodgsonitis there from kenny

I agree. His remarks also seem insulting and if I was Maxi I'd be pissed off.

Just keeping track of the ones I have negged so far in my righteous crusade. Will be back for more later.

So I was wrong for wanting to see Maxi instead of Carroll?

No, you were wrong to call it a shocking decision and say that Maxi should be rightly pissed off. It shows a complete lack of respect for the manager to make hysterical posts like that before the game had kicked off. You can't even say that it would not have worked, because we were warming Maxi up to bring him on with 20 minutes to go with Fulham clearly tiring. Unfortunately that plan was nixed by the sending off.

You can't go round stating that you're right when there is actually no evidence that you are, but I wouldn't neg you for that. However, show disrespect for Dalglish or call our players cunts or whatever and I will be here to neg you, just like I will be negging everyone else who has done so in this thread.

I'm instigating a zero tolerance policy for shit support. I can honestly say I've heard better support for Dalglish and some of our players from Mancs I know this season than some on here.

No your wrong for saying Kenny cost us the game given we witnessed one of the most inept or corrupt refereeing performances I've ever witnessed

I didn't say Kenny cost us the game.

I said he should have played our best players, to give us the best chance of winning the game.

As I have already said (twice), nothing he can do about inept ref decisions or poor keeping.

No, you were wrong to call it a shocking decision and say that Maxi should be rightly pissed off. It shows a complete lack of respect for the manager to make hysterical posts like that before the game had kicked off. You can't even say that it would not have worked, because we were warming Maxi up to bring him on with 20 minutes to go with Fulham clearly tiring. Unfortunately that plan was nixed by the sending off.

You can't go round stating that you're right when there is actually no evidence that you are, but I wouldn't neg you for that. However, show disrespect for Dalglish or call our players cunts or whatever and I will be here to neg you, just like I will be negging everyone else who has done so in this thread.

I'm instigating a zero tolerance policy for shit support. I can honestly say I've heard better support for Dalglish and some of our players from Mancs I know this season than some on here.

Hold on, this is a dicussion forum - we give our opinions.

Who did I call a cunt? I'd like evidence of that please.

I am fully behind Dalglish, he is doing a brilliant job and I want him here for many years to come. But I think if we disagree with decisions we should say so. We've had this over the years with Benitez and Houiller - not being able to criticise so of their decisons and fans like you, won't hear a word against them - look where that got us.

I thought it was a shocking decision because Carroll has been woeful and Maxi is in form. I stand by that.

Sorry for having an opinion.

Yes, and we also have this wonderful thing called reputation with which we can rate the opinions of others.

If you pay to support this excellent site which you use so often then you could join in. It's a lot of fun sometimes, particularly when people bitch about it afterwards.

I never said you did.

As for your purported support of Kenny, I will believe it when you begin to show the man some respect and stop acting like an entitled child.

I am fully behind Dalglish, he is doing a brilliant job and I want him here for many years to come. But I think if we disagree with decisions we should say so. We've had this over the years with Benitez and Houiller - not being able to criticise so of their decisons and fans like you, won't hear a word against them - look where that got us.

I thought it was a shocking decision because Carroll has been woeful and Maxi is in form. I stand by that.

Sorry for having an opinion.

'Sorry for having an opinion, negged for being right blah blah whine blah'. If people don't agree with your opinions they will let you know. If people think you are unfairly criticising kenny they may neg you. I will probably call you a cunt.

If you pay to support this excellent site which you use so often then you could join in.

I do.

Re: Kenny. Didn't realise we had to agree with everything he did.

Re: Kenny. Didn't realise we had to agree with everything he did.

Before I saw your comment on here I had already said on the MF that I would personally have started Maxi over Carroll. It's not your opinion I have negged you for, but the disrespectful way in which you stated it. That's the third time I have had to explain it to you today. Perhaps we'll be lucky this time and it will sink in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Woah!? Negged? You should have done something less important and serious, like rape his mother or ethnically cleanse a village.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Disrespectful? I said it was shocking decision.

I stand by that.

A couple of inches to the left and you'd have been looking pretty stupid a few minutes into the game. We played well yesterday and the selection was fine. A little luck and fewer refereeing blunders, and we'd have walked all over them.

I'm not denying there are problems - finishing being the main one - but there was nothing wrong with the selection yesterday, even if it wasn't the one I'd have chosen. It was more than good enough to do the job.

A couple of inches to the left and you'd have been looking pretty stupid a few minutes into the game. We played well yesterday and the selection was fine. A little luck and fewer refereeing blunders, and we'd have walked all over them.

I'm not denying there are problems - finishing being the main one - but there was nothing wrong with the selection yesterday, even if it wasn't the one I'd have chosen. It was more than good enough to do the job.

There was something wrong with the selection. We have looked worse as an attack with Carroll in the side. We have struggled scoring goals and don't play Maxi, who is on fire.

The Fulham defense are big and strong - hence want to deal with less mobile and skillful players like Carroll. Like don't want to face players with movement, which can carve them open and drag them all over the place. Bellamy, Suarez and Maxi can do this. Carroll can't!

To add, I wouldn't have looked stupid had Carroll scored a tap in yesterday or a goal. I judge players over a whole performance. Carroll scored vs Everton, but it doesn't mean he wasn't poor. His best performance was probably vs Wolves this season and he didn't score... still wasn't good enough mind!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
There was something wrong with the selection. We have looked worse as an attack with Carroll in the side. We have struggled scoring goals and don't play Maxi, who is on fire.

He has been the grateful recipient of the good work of others. Hardly 'on fire'. I love the player and wanted him to sign many years before he did. He's hardly on fire, though. One league goal isn't on fire, certainly not by Maxi's standards.

The Fulham defense are big and strong - hence want to deal with less mobile and skillful players like Carroll. Like don't want to face players with movement, which can carve them open and drag them all over the place. Bellamy, Suarez and Maxi can do this. Carroll can't!

We played two of those three. Having the option of Carroll isn't a problem. You're getting all bent out of shape over nothing.

To add, I wouldn't have looked stupid had Carroll scored a tap in yesterday or a goal. I judge players over a whole performance. Carroll scored vs Everton, but it doesn't mean he wasn't poor. His best performance was probably vs Wolves this season and he didn't score... still wasn't good enough mind!

You'd have looked fucking idiotic had you berated the manager, then we won because of the player you didn't want on the pitch. A few inches was the difference.

This isn't about whether it was right or wrong to play Carroll. I don't want Carroll, I never wanted the player... I think I made that pretty clear at the time. However, the manager has got the team playing fucking well, even if the results aren't going our way. Pre-empting his 'shocking' decisions is quite obviously going to get people's back up.

The one person who deserves trust in team selection is Kenny. The only thing he has got wrong is a signing or two haven't worked out yet. His tactics and formation worked a treat yesterday. Carroll just couldn't hit the net. Fuck all to do with Dalglish.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He could have not played him... He has been poor all season.

So are you advocating never giving Carroll any playing time? He very nearly scored in the opening minutes. It was the system Kenny wanted, just for that reason. He can't possess Carroll's body and make him fucking score, can he?