You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you advocating never giving Carroll any playing time?

I would sell him, personally.

But he certainly shouldn't be in the team from what we have seen since he has been at the club and this season.

He needs to work hard in training and perform when he gets chances off the bench, in the league or FA Cup etc.

We look better without him on the pitch.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

So would I. I didn't want him in the first place. That has little to do with having a pop at the manager before the match, does it?

So would I. I didn't want him in the first place. That has little to do with having a pop at the manager before the match, does it?

You can't win.

If I kept quiet uintil after the match people would have said:

"Well you didn't say you were unhappy with the team until we lost"

If I say I'm not happy with Carroll starting - people say "I'm being disrepectful to Dalglish."

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If I say I'm not happy with Carroll starting - people say "I'm being disrepectful to Dalglish."

I think you're had it explained enough times now. That's not and I suspect you know it.

Is anyone else still really annoyed by last nights game? It’s usually out of my system by now but that ref really got up my nose.

That Bellamy booking was just a really lazy piece of officiating for me, as was failing to book Etuhu for booting Carrol because the passage of play after lasted so long.

I’m in a foul mood today.

Is anyone else still really annoyed by last nights game? It’s usually out of my system by now but that ref really got up my nose.

That Bellamy booking was just a really lazy piece of officiating for me, as was failing to book Etuhu for booting Carrol because the passage of play after lasted so long.

I’m in a foul mood today.

This is why some of us here are giving shit to people trying to blame kenny/carroll/anyone but that twat of a ref for the defeat.

This is why some of us here are giving shit to people trying to blame kenny/carroll/anyone but that twat of a ref for the defeat.

The twat of a ref fucked us over big time.

But the big issue of the day is still our inability to finish these games before twats of refs can royally fuck us in the ass.

So it was just the refs fault we lost?

How fucking small time is that?

Nope, again our finishing had something to do with that, and Pep's gaff..........

But, the big fuck off elephant in the room is the refereeing performance.

Not small time, real-fuckin-listic.

Nope, again our finishing had something to do with that, and Pep's gaff..........

But, the big fuck off elephant in the room is the refereeing performance.

Not small time, real-fuckin-listic.

No, deffo small time. The refs are shit, thats just how it is. But the ref didn't allow them to have 20 shots, or stop us from scoring a goal (even if the linesman did chalk one off).

We're a lot better than Fulham. We should be able to beat them with Gary Neville reffing the game.

No, deffo small time. The refs are shit, thats just how it is. But the ref didn't allow them to have 20 shots, or stop us from scoring a goal (even if the linesman did chalk one off).

We're a lot better than Fulham. We should be able to beat them with Gary Neville reffing the game.

Speo stays on, we don't lose the match. Senderos'/Dempsey get reds (letter of the law), we probably win.

Luis' goal (correctly) stands, we win.

The ref didn't make Pep spill the ball, or hit the woodwork, but he did do the above.

Big moments in the game went against us. Every single one.

The ref didn't win Fulham the game, but he made us lose it.

Inept refereeing performance compounded our inability to put the ball in the net once again.

I'm just fed up complaining about refs now.

We've been shafted a fair few times this year already now.

And its not going to change until we start doing what other clubs do and kick up a shitstorm over it.

Defo agree mate, but it still fucking rankles. It shouldn't but it does.

LFD, you chat wham most of the time which is why people give you grief.

We would of won that last night had the ref not sent Spearing off. it was not a red card, not even a yellow

They should just ban tackling if thats not on, it was a boss tackle

They forget people love a good tackle as much as they love boss skills.

Is anyone else still really annoyed by last nights game? It's usually out of my system by now but that ref really got up my nose.

I'm in a foul mood today.

Feel the exact same

We would of won that last night had the ref not sent Spearing off. it was not a red card, not even a yellow

They should just ban tackling if thats not on, it was a boss tackle

They forget people love a good tackle as much as they love boss skills.

We might not have lost but we hadn't scored for 70 odd minutes with Speairng on the pitch - what makles you so sure we would have won had it not been for that decision? You don't know, you are speculating and have the audacity to say I chat wham!

LFD, Dalglish would not give you shit for disagreeing with him. He'd respect your right to have an opinion. So who cares what these blerts think? Let it go.

If you told him to his face it was a shocking decision and then questioned his management abilities he would tear you to shreds. For an example I give you any slightly vapid question in a press conference by that chump from Sky.

If you told him to his face it was a shocking decision and then questioned his management abilities he would tear you to shreds. For an example I give you any slightly vapid question in a press conference by that chump from Sky.

I haven't questioned his management abilities, I was (along with Tom R) about the only person who wanted Dalglish back to manage us to start with. Everyone was worried about his repuation and being out of the game too long etc.

I am fully behind Dalglish, he is doing abrilliant job on the whole. But he is not perfect, no one is, and I will say if I disagree with something.

I think not playing Maxi, but starting Carroll was a [poor / shocking / wrong] (choose whatever adjective you want) decision.

I am not going to show him or anyone blind faith!