You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you told him to his face it was a shocking decision and then questioned his management abilities he would tear you to shreds. For an example I give you any slightly vapid question in a press conference by that chump from Sky.

Kenny would never run around like a hysterical girlie calling fans cunts. So, at least have a go at showing our fans a) the same respect he does and b) the same respect you demand of others towards him.

Kenny would never run around like a hysterical girlie calling fans cunts. So, at least have a go at showing our fans a) the same respect he does and b) the same respect you demand of others towards him.

Why should I? I respect Kenny because he's earned my respect. I can't say the same of idiots who slag him off on an internet forum, or of you for that matter. As for showing people the respect he does I am not paid to do his job and I think you may be surprised if he were in a position to express his opinion frankly on modern "support".

Edited by zigackly

Why should I? I respect Kenny because he's earned my respect. I can't say the same of idiots who slag him off on an internet forum, or of you for that matter. As for showing people the respect he does I am not paid to do his job and I think you may be surprised if he were in a position to express his opinion frankly on modern "support".

So now I am an 'idiot' because I don't agree with one of his management decisions.

I don't inuslt fellow Liverpool fans - that is wrong.

I simply say when I don't agree with a decision or if a player is not playing well.

'Modern support' - I always cheer and sing at games, I never boo players etc. I am fully behind Dalglish, he is doing a great job as I keep saying. If you read my view on the match last night, I said we are doing a hell of a lot of things right.

Anyway keep putting down fellow fans Zig if it makes you feel better.

I haven't questioned his management abilities, I was (along with Tom R) about the only person who wanted Dalglish back to manage us to start with. Everyone was worried about his repuation and being out of the game too long etc.

What a really odd thing to say. And I mean 'really odd'.

Unless you are talking to like two people. One of them being Tom R the other being someone you know who didn't want Kenny. Personally I know NOBODY who didn't want Kenny back.

You were not a lone voice of reason is a cacophony of hysteria. Believe it or not.

No you weren't. There were lots of people on here who wanted him ahead of Hodgson.

There were very few to start with. You might have been an odd exception.

Even if we played another 90 mins we still wouldnt have scored,you could see by even the way the ball was bounceing we were going to get nothing out that game,as for maxi strange decision considering last year,could have proved a bit of a physcological edge if thats how you spell it

What a really odd thing to say. And I mean 'really odd'.

Unless you are talking to like two people. One of them being Tom R the other being someone you know who didn't want Kenny. Personally I know NOBODY who didn't want Kenny back.

You were not a lone voice of reason is a cacophony of hysteria. Believe it or not.

Don't you remember on here people wanted Mourinho, Hiddink etc and they didn't want Kenny to risk his reputation and many feared he had been out of the game too long.

Anyway, apparently you can't question anything Kenny does now he is manager. We might as well give him a contract for life!

There were very few to start with. You might have been an odd exception.

About a third of the forum (guesstimation) wanted Dalglish before Hodgson. And about 90% wanted him in January, so I'm not sure what time you are talking about here, unless you're saying that, just like Tom R, you wanted Rafa out in January 2009 when he was in the title race?

Wipe your eyes LFD for fucks sake. If you're older than 14 then act like it. If not, ask your dad how to.

You're the one calling fellow fans idiots. But you have always thought yourself as a bit of a superfan! I seem to remember calling you that before in the past.

I am simply discussing the team and match.

Even if we played another 90 mins we still wouldnt have scored,you could see by even the way the ball was bounceing we were going to get nothing out that game,as for maxi strange decision considering last year,could have proved a bit of a physcological edge if thats how you spell it

E.. D.. G.. E....yeah, that's the correct spelling alright!

About a third of the forum (guesstimation) wanted Dalglish before Hodgson. And about 90% wanted him in January, so I'm not sure what time you are talking about here, unless you're saying that, just like Tom R, you wanted Rafa out in January 2009 when he was in the title race?

No I'm not saying that.

Anyway the point is - I wanted Dalglish in the first place and I have been delighted with him since he has come back. But I will not praise him for the sake of praising, I think he should have played Maxi over Carroll last night and it was a poor decision.

Guest davelfc

Kenny will no doubt make mistakes and he will upset some fans. He has the big decisions to make and he makes them for the good of the club with a wealth of experience and knowledge.

Because I or someone else feels this or that player should have started doesn't mean the result would have been different, nobody can know that. It is entirely understandable that a player we have signed for a considerable sum and for 5 years should be given the chance to get out there and try to prove his worth.

Had the red card not come then who knows, we could have seen Maxi, he might have scored and then again he might not have. I can see both sides, part of me wanted Maxi to start and part of me understands that Carroll won't gain any form by watching the game.

But I can go back 30 or more years and say that there are times when I have wanted a player to start, it doesn't make me right and the manager wrong. To think it does is arrogant.

That's about as polite as I think I can be on this subject.

Kenny will no doubt make mistakes and he will upset some fans. He has the big decisions to make and he makes them for the good of the club with a wealth of experience and knowledge.

Because I or someone else feels this or that player should have started doesn't mean the result would have been different, nobody can know that. It is entirely understandable that a player we have signed for a considerable sum and for 5 years should be given the chance to get out there and try to prove his worth.

Had the red card not come then who knows, we could have seen Maxi, he might have scored and then again he might not have. I can see both sides, part of me wanted Maxi to start and part of me understands that Carroll won't gain any form by watching the game.

But I can go back 30 or more years and say that there are times when I have wanted a player to start, it doesn't make me right and the manager wrong. To think it does is arrogant.

That's about as polite as I think I can be on this subject.

I agree with all that.

I was just giving my opinion - not saying I was right.

Better put than Superfan!

I'd say the percentage who wanted Kenny over Hodgson was much higher. There were only a few that championed Hodgson, but the Woyalist sure were vocal about it.

At least until a couple of months into the season when the chickens came home to roost.