You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

Should be a cracking final weather permitting.

Indeed, I have money riding on SL who I backed at the start of the tournament, so obviously I would like to see them win, I wouldn't be too upset if India won as they are a great team to watch and have so many talented batsmen. I could lay off 50 notes on India to guarantee at least a 30€ win, or just go for the bigger pay out.....decision decisions decisions.

Hope our ladies can pummel the Aussie baitches. Guessing a lot will depend on our openers Taylor and Edwards although we have a good bowling unit and the girls look up for it (plus a few of them would deffo get it.)

I'm not a Moores fan, he's done well with Lancs but he just doesn't appear to me to have the qualities we desperately need at the moment.

I have no problem with him wanting the players to be super fit though and it pisses me off when people try to use that as a criticism. They're professional sportsmen, of course they should be fucking fit. It would only ever be a problem if the fitness work was at the expense of technical preparation and I don't believe that was the case last time around.

I'm not a Moores fan, he's done well with Lancs but he just doesn't appear to me to have the qualities we desperately need at the moment.

I have no problem with him wanting the players to be super fit though and it pisses me off when people try to use that as a criticism. They're professional sportsmen, of course they should be fucking fit. It would only ever be a problem if the fitness work was at the expense of technical preparation and I don't believe that was the case last time around.

He wouldn't be my choice either but I'd definitely rather he got it than Ashley Giles. 

Glad Sri Lanka won.

Still don't like the way Malliga bowls.  I know it is within the laws of the game, but I don't like the law.

Kev has signed up to do a life stories programme with that prick Piers Morgan.

The programme will air in November and apparently the gagging clause for both parties expires in October.

Ha, that will be compulsive viewing with the two of them sucking each other's cocks. Fucking hell!

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen Giles linked with the Lancs job. Fuck that shit.

I was convinced Moores would get the top job after the mess Giles made of the T20 World Cup, given that there's not a chance he'd want Pietersen back. Decent choice in my opinion, he was my pick out of those interviewed.

Just seen Giles linked with the Lancs job. Fuck that shit.

I was convinced Moores would get the top job after the mess Giles made of the T20 World Cup, given that there's not a chance he'd want Pietersen back. Decent choice in my opinion, he was my pick out of those interviewed.

That was the problem.