You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Secret Santa 2011

RobbieOR

Thought Id try and set the wheels in motion for it this year. The thread is usually started earlier than now. As far as I know its either Juniper or Woo who are organising this year. Sure, we can make a list and someone will organise it.

Add your name under mine:

RobbieOR

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's have it, I'll organise this years again as Woo stated he was without the net last time we checked couple weeks ago......if that's alright with everyone? (unless this is now sorted with Woo).

Same rules apply, they'll be a cut to register then a draw, then a deadline to get your disc of chosen tunes out to your recipient.

Please take effort providing artwork so let me know if you need a little assistance in this area as I'll send over a link to a free program to use if needed.

As always though, pisstakers may need not apply as they'll be a naughty list provided and posted up so people who haven't sent or reviewed may well be

negged to an inch of their lives well into 2012.

Deadline to register your interest is the 25th of November and the draw will be done three days later, giving you days shy of a whole month to get it to your recipient, but as always please keep the Christmas post in mind.

You'll need to pm me your addresses also.

Thanks All. As Robbie has said add your name to the list.

Jon

RobbieOR

Juniper

Let's have it, I'll organise this years again as Woo stated he was without the net last time we checked couple weeks ago......if that's alright with everyone? (unless this is now sorted with Woo).

Same rules apply, they'll be a cut to register then a draw, then a deadline to get your disc of chosen tunes out to your recipient.

Please take effort providing artwork so let me know if you need a little assistance in this area as I'll send over a link to a free program to use if needed.

As always though, pisstakers may need not apply as they'll be a naughty list provided and posted up so people who haven't sent or reviewed may well be

negged to an inch of their lives well into 2012.

Deadline to register your interest is the 25th of November and the draw will be done three days later, giving you days shy of a whole month to get it to your recipient, but as always please keep the Christmas post in mind.

You'll need to pm me your addresses also.

Thanks All. As Robbie has said add your name to the list.

Jon

RobbieOR

Juniper

I don't understand this part?

I don't understand this part?

Try and provide CD artwork with your disc, along with a track listing to your cd. If you don't know how let me know and I'll provide a link to download a nice and easy program that'll help.

(although some people prefer to guess what artist/bands they are listening to so please state if you're one of these people and you don't want a tracklisting)

Oh, you send a mix CD with the present? I didn't get that part. Cheers

Sorry, should have been more clear. I was assuming you knew how it works. Apologies.

Secret Santa is purely about sending another poster a mix CD full of good tunes, it's not about 'gifts' as such.

People do sometimes include chocolate in the parcel but it's all about the music.