You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Supposed to be meeting up with one today, she was the first one I messaged and one of the handful I've ever been arsed to get in touch with, she seems dead sound, and unlike everyone else on there seems quite self deprecating and doesn't 'absolutely love' her job. I am still technically 'seeing someone' but it's all gone a bit weird, she's one of these 'I've been hurt' types, I've tried my best but I can't be arsed anymore - I'm not Marge Prupes, I'm just a man with a sack that needs emptying from time to time. Unthinkable I'd have had this attitude a couple of years ago though. I suppose when women do the 'all men are bastards' thing it should be pointed out that some of us weren't, we were just made that way by constantly being told we were 'really lovely but...' I am the Anakin Skywalker of the dating scene.

One of them can be my go-too girl who lets me tear her black ass and sugar walls up all night long, the other can be my take-home girl who I only keep around because she swallows nut and I can take her home to moms without any drama.

Amen brother.

Went on a date last week with a bird in a 'gastropub' (hateful term) near Kings Cross.

I came away with the distinct impression that going out with a ragarse Scouser was not high on the list of her priorities - which was a real pity as she was seriously tidy. Undoubtedly some gobshite, braying Cityboy will be emptying his rancid manfat into her within the week. What a fucking waste.

Amen brother.

Went on a date last week with a bird in a 'gastropub' (hateful term) near Kings Cross.

I came away with the distinct impression that going out with a ragarse Scouser was not high on the list of her priorities - which was a real pity as she was seriously tidy. Undoubtedly some gobshite, braying Cityboy will be emptying his rancid manfat into her within the week. What a fucking waste.

Spanish archer ?

• 1 month later...

Met up with some bird off this, she was sound actually but despite being only 18 months older than me looked liked someone's mum. Is that what it's like when you're in your 30s? Didn't fancy her anyway. Logged into my old Match account and you have to pay just to see who's winked at you. What a fucked up world.

Yeah av fucked it off on there now too much hassle, didnt work out, her mum had cancer shit going on and it all got a bit much, fuck pof anyway, too much like hardwork and they all seem to think am crazy, good laff tho, Ive found real life to be a lot easier workin on this other bird now, well two, one wanted me to train her dog (yeah rite) so Im going to bum her and get rid the other one is ace has been to prison twice but is deffo nice and will outlast the other one. I may get my throat sliced but its nothing to be ashamed of if ur balls deep.

Plus u know the rulez never ask anyone wat they went to prison for.

Oh and for those wanderin, the first ones dog is a rotty gsd cross.

Both these gurls are gonna get their hearts broke and one day will look back an realise I wasnt so bad after all. The ex prisoner also has a dog, which is a pit bull, they both got kids. Why is it am fine with everythin but the very thought of kids makes me cream my keks?

Edited by dennis tooth

Yeah av fucked it off on there now too much hassle, workin on this other bird now, well two, one wanted me to train her dog so Im going to bum her and get rid the other one is ace has been to prison twice but is feffo nice and will outlast the other one. I may get my throat sliced but its nothing to be ashamed of if ur balls deep.

Plus u know the rulez never ask anyone wat they went to prison for.

Oh and for those wanderin, the first ones dog is a rotty gsd cross.

Both these gurls are gonna get their hearts broke and one day will look back an realise I wasnt so bad after all. The ex prisoner also has a dog, which is a pit bull, they both got kids. Why is it am fine with everythin but the very thought of kids makes me cream my keks?

You wont get them that way Dennis.