You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

I need help writing a profile

How's this?

I'm on this site now as all my mates seem to be settling down and i figure it's about time i found out what all the fuss was about.

Local lad, look a bit like Sean Dyche, oddly enough i play the same position. I tend to be late with tackles though. I can assure you that despite being an obsessive liverpool fan, (I have the official LFC wallet/purse and everything) I may be persuaded to give it all up for the right woman.

I am a complete gent when around the ladies. I act the lad telling mates to 'smash her' an all that, however i can assure you it's all jest. Any woman I meet has the pleasure of meeting my mum before i commit myself to a sexual relationship with them, after all you'll be love of my life and if you don't get on with the folks, well thats that eh? Because of my high expectations, i'm still waiting to lose my virginity, maybe you're that special person I've been saving myself for? I'm a very emotional person and will probably cry when it happens, can you cope with that?

I will put you before almost everything, work, the gym, even my mates.

*first date*

I'm busy every other weekend between the middle of August and the Middle of May, then any other week we happen to be playing a big team. I'm also busy on thursday nights playing footie with these people i know from the internet. That still leaves a few days in the week though? How do you fancy a tour around Anfield?

I reckon you'll be onto a sure thing with that.

Managed to engineer myself out of dating three women this month (pre-Valentines)

My only regret is that I didnt use the line from Starship Troops when they asked me if their were my girlfriend

(It's you till you die or I find someone better)

I can't wait to use that in the future

Managed to engineer myself out of dating three women this month (pre-Valentines)

My only regret is that I didnt use the line from Starship Troops when they asked me if their were my girlfriend

(It's you till you die or I find someone better)

I can't wait to use that in the future

You're the guy who works loads that I decided to cool off* from last month aren't you? You're not planning on making the 100+ mile journey to turn up on valentines with chocolates?

I'm devastated.

*you were also supposed to at least come up and have some shit hot good bye sex.

Guest davelfc

Dating Site Profile

What they really mean:

ADVENTUROUS = Slut

ATHLETIC = No tits

30 SOMETHING = 41

FUN = Annoying

WILD = Gets pissed easily

BEAUTIFUL EYES = Face like a robber's dog

SEEKS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR = Ex-Husbands a fucking nutter

NEW-AGE = Hairy with a smelly fanny

HEADSTRONG = Argumentative

ENJOYS PUBBING & CLUBBING = Alcoholic

CURVY = Fat cunt

CUDDLY = Fat cunt

LIKES EATING OUT = Greedy fat cunt

LIKES NIGHTS IN = Lazy fat cunt

You're the guy who works loads that I decided to cool off* from last month aren't you? You're not planning on making the 100+ mile journey to turn up on valentines with chocolates?

I'm devastated.

*you were also supposed to at least come up and have some shit hot good bye sex.

Mmmm

I think your confusing me with someone else. I never had the pleasure of dating a LFC fan

Disappointingly I went on a date yesterday with a colleague who I like. However I found out she is alot older then me, and strangely this is an issue to me

I am oddly upset ( I think it is because I actually liked her - she is the 15th girl I have dated since September and the first one who I thought had potential)

Think I'm going have to make my excuses again

Dating. sometimes is no fun

Why an issue?

I had a date a few weeks back, we got on to the subject of things that we have no issue pissing money on (god knows how that came about) turns out he likes DIY tools, battery powered ones. Without thinking (I blame the GF) I just blurted out - yeah, i have a similar problem, my battery powered tools probably look a bit different. I don't think i've ever gone so red in my life. He didn't call back.

Why an issue?

I had a date a few weeks back, we got on to the subject of things that we have no issue pissing money on (god knows how that came about) turns out he likes DIY tools, battery powered ones. Without thinking (I blame the GF) I just blurted out - yeah, i have a similar problem, my battery powered tools probably look a bit different. I don't think i've ever gone so red in my life. He didn't call back.

I'd have been chuffed with a joke like that, would've sounded like you're a bit of a goer.

Why an issue?

He's obviously gay.