You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Chickenlicken

Anubis

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacked for work internet usage?

Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, at worse they'll probably block TLW and I'll just have to access it via a proxy. My boss however is terrified of me leaving so I think she'll just leave me to it. If I'm delivering the goods and using the internet a lot - who cares, surely? I need the net to access a lot of developer resources online anyway.

Anyhoo, back to love, friendship and tolerance.

7deb46a209cbfeb94b23655ff786e80e

derpy-hooves-is-my-role-model-25249-1304653156-26.jpg

derpy-hoof-2.jpg?1312069234

Where is Uncle Meat? This thread needs more ponies.

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_pinkie_pie.jpeg

5452608055_mlp_brohoof_1_xlarge.jpg

Well, that was a long weekend. 500+ miles all in, plus an ace sunday just wandering around some old haunts I've not been to for years in North Wales before heading for home late last night.

Tesco in Old Swan wouldn't sell me a Fluttershy, the bastards. Had them in stock, would have looked ace swinging from the rear view mirror, but the barcode wouldn't scan (probably too quiet) and they couldn't confirm the price so therefore couldn't sell it. Pfft.. Going to try Tesco in Carmarthen later. If no luck...

130919284285-1299720883475.jpg

Well, that was a long weekend. 500+ miles all in, plus an ace sunday just wandering around some old haunts I've not been to for years in North Wales before heading for home late last night.

Tesco in Old Swan wouldn't sell me a Fluttershy, the bastards. Had them in stock, would have looked ace swinging from the rear view mirror, but the barcode wouldn't scan (probably too quiet) and they couldn't confirm the price so therefore couldn't sell it. Pfft.. Going to try Tesco in Carmarthen later. If no luck...

Welcome back!

131156359047.jpg

brotip-my-little-brony-crash-course.jpg

bro_hoof_by_ashij-d386wai-%28n1304993972593%29.png

What have they got in Old Swan, like toy poniez or plush ones? I didn't think they'd have any merchandise out just yet in the UK as the shows only been on for a month or so! This is awesome. They got any of the other characters?

It was just the toys, no plushies as yet. I was told about them last week, they've got a large talking Celestia, a Twilight balloon that lights up and a couple of smaller ponies, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and I think it was Applejack. I just wanted Fluttershy...

Morrisons had MLP spaghetti shapes a few weeks ago as well, with the schoolboy error "shapes of Flutterby." on the label...

FLUTTERBY?

131337368209.jpg

It was just the toys, no plushies as yet. I was told about them last week, they've got a large talking Celestia, a Twilight balloon that lights up and a couple of smaller ponies, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and I think it was Applejack. I just wanted Fluttershy...

Morrisons had MLP spaghetti shapes a few weeks ago as well, with the schoolboy error "shapes of Flutterby." on the label...

FLUTTERBY?

131337368209.jpg

PLA21455.JPG

I'm confused! Why is she normal on the box but the model is pink :O

The RD one is cool though but why does she have a turtle?

RainbowDashFIMriding_M_unknown.jpg

And why does Twilight suddenly have a cat

TwilightSparkleFIMriding_M_unknown.jpg

*sigh* I guess the answer is 'magic'. Anyhoo, since they are aimed at ages 3 and above I'll let it slide. The 'Flutterby' spaghetti is indeed outragious though!

ngbbs4e2fbc1652b72.jpg

I've seen some pics on a forum where somepony has taken the Celestia figure apart and sprayed her with a white acrylic paint. Looks quite well done, you can see a slight off-white rose tint to the whole finish.

Gratutitous Celestia pic follows...

Celestia_large.jpg

I'm curious now. Who else has watched, or is planning to watch a couple of episodes of MLP:FiM. If so, what did you think?

If not, give it a go. You might be surprised at how awesome it is, and on so many levels as well. Don't be shy. The herd awaits...

I'm curious now. Who else has watched, or is planning to watch a couple of episodes of MLP:FiM. If so, what did you think?

If not, give it a go. You might be surprised at how awesome it is, and on so many levels as well. Don't be shy. The herd awaits...

I didn't know anything about them until this thread. I have watched the first two episodes. They are AWESOME. Actually, I think it's done by the same folks who did the Powerpuff Girls, which I'd occasionally give a sneaky watch to, so that's a mark of quality right there.

glamorous_brohoof_sig_display.png