You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everyday examples of a complicated world...

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not in tonight, only work part time. I'll make security aware of you though, just in case you try your little tricks.

You realize now I'm gonna have to *cough* the word 'Odris' as I walk past every lad stacking shelves etc to see if they react and if they do, give them a big hug while squealing 'WHEEE ITS ME CHICKENLICKEN FROM THE FORUMS, AWESOME!!! LETS BE BFF'S'

You realize now I'm gonna have to *cough* the word 'Odris' as I walk past every lad stacking shelves etc to see if they react and if they do, give them a big hug while squealing 'WHEEE ITS ME CHICKENLICKEN FROM THE FORUMS, AWESOME!!! LETS BE BFF'S'

Haha.

I will find you and I will kill you.

Are you working tonight? I'll be in there tonight wearing an LFC t-shirt, camo shorts and buying a pizza about 7. We can have a baguette swordfight in the bread + baked good section.

All we need is Moaty, Gazza and a couple of cans, and it's 2010 all over again.

Ah Sainsbury's in Rice Lane, Odris you must be the security guard who looks concerned whenever I pop in. Havent been for a while though didnt want to stress you out.

I wish I was the security, all they do is chat up the birds and let people walk out with free TV's.

Or bank phoning you up,

Hi is this Mr snow

Yes hello can I help you

Yes but first we need to you to confirm a few details

errrr ok

Whats your name

Mr fucking Snow

Ok Date of Birth

ffs , 23rd of nov 1963

Your address

Hang on you called me you stupid asshat !

Then it turns out they just trying to sell you some insurance for your house even tho you already got some.

It's very easy to deal with your bank cold calling you. When they identify themselves as your bank, and tell you that they'll need to confirm some details, politely inform them that you have no intention of giving them any information until they prove who they are. Perplexed, they'll reiterate that they're calling you from the bank. At which point you ask them to prove it again. When they can't, you just tell them you don't believe they are from the bank and hang up. Effective, and highly amusing, as it never crosses their tiny minds that customers may ask them for their details.

Guest Jon Snow
It's very easy to deal with your bank cold calling you. When they identify themselves as your bank, and tell you that they'll need to confirm some details, politely inform them that you have no intention of giving them any information until they prove who they are. Perplexed, they'll reiterate that they're calling you from the bank. At which point you ask them to prove it again. When they can't, you just tell them you don't believe they are from the bank and hang up. Effective, and highly amusing, as it never crosses their tiny minds that customers may ask them for their details.

Aye True I be honest my name and my Address would be only info I would ever hand out over phone. I don't even do telephone banking to be honest.

I just put the D.O.B in there for effect I would have told them to fuck off way before that.

The easiest way to deal with calla is to just say I don't deal with anything over the phone unless I call you and ask them to send a letter with any deals,etc to your house. If they ask what your adress is tell them if you are from the bank you have my details.

I generally pisses me off.

When at the self serve tills, throw in all ya freebies ya want then when the woman comes over just tell her you scanned to wrong points card she just authorises the sale without checking.

Woman in our local supemarket must think I'm a mong I keep gettin the same person everytime I do it...

Just used the self serve in Odris' sainsburys and there was a lad loitering a little too intently round the self service...was it you?

Not me, I never get any till action. I know who you're on about and he's on edge lately since he's been done a few times last week, possibly once by ChickenLicken.