You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone Been Watching This Strangeways Programme?

Carradona

This person in particular is who I'm talking about:

YouTube - David Charlton in Strangeways Prison. Is He Mentally Disturbed?

[YOUTUBE]c1b5F1qort0[/YOUTUBE]

What do you think they should do with this dirty, scruffy twat?

I'd probably wheel him off a cliff so I wouldn't have to deal with his moaning anymore. Lazy, cheeky, smelly bellend.

This person in particular is who I'm talking about:

YouTube - David Charlton in Strangeways Prison. Is He Mentally Disturbed?

[YOUTUBE]c1b5F1qort0[/YOUTUBE]

What do you think they should do with this dirty, scruffy twat?

I'd probably wheel him off a cliff so I wouldn't have to deal with his moaning anymore. Lazy, cheeky, smelly bellend.

Lobotomy

He's quite clearly mentally ill. I think it's tragic that he's in prison in the frist place, and doubly tragic that he's been set up as a figure of fun for the country to laugh at. Shit country really.

Not really, as he'd just be in a secure mental health unit otherwise, pissing on the floors there. It'd just be a different uniform cleaning up his mess. Weird that a sadly ill dosser seems worthy of bile though, i'll agree there.

<eats lentils>

Edited by The Flâneur
mind your bees.

When I was 16 I did my work experience at a law firm in Manchester and went into Strangeways for a meeting with a prisoner. I've never been so scared in my life, it was terrifying. That was over 20 years ago so don't think it would happen now.

Not really, as he'd just be in a secure mental health unit otherwise, pissing on the floors there. It'd just be a different uniform cleaning up his mess. Weird that a sadly ill dosser seems worthy of bile though, i'll agree there.

If that applies to someone who's mentally ill you could say that about someone who's physically ill then couldn't you? Or someone who's got dementia, or a pensioner, or someone with a developmental problem like autism.

It's funny how everyone over here was crying the blues over Garry McKinnon being extradited to the USA for hacking the US Government mainfraim, saying he wasn't fit to stand trial because he had Asperger's, even though he had an IQ of 2005 and had encrypted algorythms coming out of his arse, yet this guy is deserving of his fate.

These things are only amusing until it's your son or your brother, or even you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The program is, in my opinion, a sad indictment of our prison system and of the wider society in general.

Just imagine what Britains going to be like in 20 years.

The mutant underclass breeding with the mutant underclass, no authority anywhere, a justice system which gives you about 10 minutes inside, a police force reduced to 4 officers per 4 million people and a prison system which lets you sit off anyway.

Old Detroit here we come