You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Liverpool thread on GOT is full throttle about Jurgens Pads. One fella has pointed out that a picture of Kimmich was from a different year than the one the original poster had suggested and he's now getting called a kopite. For pointing out the truth. 

Jurgen's pads?

Anybody saying these dirty rats aren't on some sort of juice need to give their heads a wobble, off cycle before the world cup and after they start the cycle again I read somewhere it takes a few weeks for whatever they do to kick in and last few weeks it's been kicking in, they're all sharper quicker and more alert.definitley something to do with the way above average number of asthmatics they have in the squad and the inhalers they use, I don't know of many asthmatics who could play 100 mph togger for 90 minutes and not be goosed, these players a few weeks back were like Blackpool donkeys after 65 mins absolutely goosed now look at them only the blind can't see somethings going on

He started it just before the derby. It was absolutely clear as day for everyone on here who called it perfectly. 

Let’s be honest they almost blew away Madrid as well within the first half. Klopp timed it for the CL knockouts once the World Cup was over,

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Anybody saying these dirty rats aren't on some sort of juice need to give their heads a wobble, off cycle before the world cup and after they start the cycle again I read somewhere it takes a few weeks for whatever they do to kick in and last few weeks it's been kicking in, they're all sharper quicker and more alert.definitley something to do with the way above average number of asthmatics they have in the squad and the inhalers they use, I don't know of many asthmatics who could play 100 mph togger for 90 minutes and not be goosed, these players a few weeks back were like Blackpool donkeys after 65 mins absolutely goosed now look at them only the blind can't see somethings going on

He started it just before the derby. It was absolutely clear as day for everyone on here who called it perfectly. 

Let’s be honest they almost blew away Madrid as well within the first half. Klopp timed it for the CL knockouts once the World Cup was over,

I love the way he "read somewhere" about how the PEDs thing works, but he doesn't actually know what "whatever they do" is.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Most of our players have looked stoned if anything this season, as far from performance enhancing as it gets. 

Must have finally changed up the formula. I believe the most important active ingredient is an extract of Sodium Methoxypolyethersulphonate only found in tomato juice, and Brexit makes sourcing these things difficult.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Tricky run coming up for the Blues. 

Screenshot_2023-03-06-11-05-05-806_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

It's mad because my first instincts are to go "those games against Brentford and Fulham are massive" but then I remember that both of those two teams are above Everton - miles above them in fact - for a reason: because they're far superior. Weirdly I think they're most likely to get joy against Tottenham.

Hope Toney puts on a show for his swansong before he's hauled off to the cooler to bounce a baseball against the wall. Anyone know when he'll be getting his ban in the post?

• Upvote 1