Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1812 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

20 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Caution! Blueshite trope:

Disgruntledgoat

Disgruntledgoat

Player Valuation: £50m

My mother (kopite, thinks the Beatles were better pre drugs) called me to tell me about this... then acted all shocked when i called her a gobshite.

You'd think she'd be used to it by now.

then he smacked her in the face etc etc...

What am I missing? What did his mum call to tell him about?

“ Was in work yesterday writing a letter to UEFA over them not cancelling the season and that song came on, I immediately rammed my pen into my ears till I could not hear a thing. Went to the hospital and they said I would be deaf for life and also why I didn’t just switch off the radio. I said I was better off deaf in case that ever came on again. As I walked out of the hospital saw a Redshite and lip read him singing it, I stabbed him in the throat with my pen and just went for a pint in the Brick. Better deaf than Red. “

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

“ Was in work yesterday writing a letter to UEFA over them not cancelling the season and that song came on, I immediately rammed my pen into my ears till I could not hear a thing. Went to the hospital and they said I would be deaf for life and also why I didn’t just switch off the radio. I said I was better off deaf in case that ever came on again. As I walked out of the hospital saw a Redshite and lip read him singing it, I stabbed him in the throat with my pen and just went for a pint in the Brick. Better deaf than Red. “

"The nurse that tended to my wound was from Trondheim. She asked me where the soup kitchens are so she could volunteer. I told her to walk to the pier head and take 10 steps forward hahaha. Stupid bitch. Then she shot a kid right in-front of me. Rat club "

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

On the way out there were 3 ambulances with Coronavirus victims in them but a load of Kopites were rocking them making sure no one could get out whilst singing Munich songs and pissing all over medical staff who came out to stop them.

When I threatened to batter them all at once they all spoke Norwegian so I told them to get on a bus to the Wirral. 

On 20/03/2020 at 14:52, Bobby Hundreds said:

I still think we should delete this thread and consign them to the same status of every other shite side that makes up the numbers. Let them wallow in their own bile. 

Completely agree with this. It would get to them even more than anything we can say or write about them

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

On the way out there were 3 ambulances with Coronavirus victims in them but a load of Kopites were rocking them making sure no one could get out whilst singing Munich songs and pissing all over medical staff who came out to stop them.

When I threatened to batter them all at once they all spoke Norwegian so I told them to get on a bus to the Wirral. 

Sounds legit.

There is a video on Twitter of Klopp walking his dog and some guy shouting hello to him from across the road.

How long before the Blooshite are saying he’s spreading the virus around Merseyside.

It looks like something from a horror film, where someone develops an innocuous picture, only to find the ghostly visage of Peter Reid lurking in the background.

But he was never really there...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It looks like something from a horror film, where someone develops an innocuous picture, only to find the ghostly visage of Peter Reid lurking in the background.

But he was never really there...

Like England v Argentina in 1986. The footage appears to show Peter Reid in a position to put a tackle in and stop Maradona, but he was never really there.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Like England v Argentina in 1986. The footage appears to show Peter Reid in a position to put a tackle in and stop Maradona, but he was never really there.

You dont have to put in a tackle to tackle someone but he did tackle him.

On 21/03/2020 at 18:27, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Nah, that's not realistic. If he stabs himself what colour of liquid will be trickling out of his ear? People will think he's a closet RS

17 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Probably amnystey material but for a bluenose whose mates with Keys and Gray, I quite like Reid.

Probably because he grew up a red, so isn't full bitter. 

I've posted it on here before, but will again as I think it's a cracker. I love his story about an 80s derby at anfield. He banged into a tackle on the touchline with Steve McMahon and fell into the kemlyn road stand. The fella he landed on screams at him you dirty blue bastard, he looks at the fella and it was his uncle! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 24

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Probably because he grew up a red, so isn't full bitter. 

I've posted it on here before, but will again as I think it's a cracker. I love his story about an 80s derby at anfield. He banged into a tackle on the touchline with Steve McMahon and fell into the kemlyn road stand. The fella he landed on screams at him you dirty blue bastard, he looks at the fella and it was his uncle! 

That's fucking brilliant, I'd not heard that before.

One Evertonian I know got a cob when he watched that 2 part ITV  documentary about English teams ruling Europe. It was mainly about Liverpool and Nottingham Forest as well as Villa. 

He moaned that there was no focus on Everton winning the cup winners cup and why they were not allowed to dominate Europe after 1985. Basically just another excuse to moan about Heysel.