You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything better than them failing to give us a guard of honour. It would show everyone how they're not over it. It would show everyone what a small time bunch of gimps they are. And it would give us something else to take the piss out of them about. 

I doubt Ancelotti would cede to their whims, which would make for an interesting scene. Their players and manager applauding ours onto the field to a crescendo of boos; Ancelotti being photographed with a red fire extinguisher in the background a few months later would probably be enough for a majority of them to call for his departure.

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder what Ancelotti thinks about their pettiness and narrow minded thinking?.

They are just a complete and utter irrelevance in world football. 

Ancelotti is class, I remember in Istanbul, all the Milan players stayed on the pitch until we got the medals and the cup. Maldini was class as well.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything better than them failing to give us a guard of honour. It would show everyone how they're not over it. It would show everyone what a small time bunch of gimps they are. And it would give us something else to take the piss out of them about. 

Part of me hope's they go full Come Dine With Me:

Enjoy the trophy, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Liverpool. You ruined our day completely so you could have a guard of honour...

• Upvote 1

I want to win it before Goodison and I want that guard of honour. I want their players and owners clapping us onto the pitch and paying homage to the best team they've ever seen. I want Klopp to come on to the pitch with proper entrance music like in the WWF. 

Fuck Everton, they deserve this. They deserve to be utterly fucking humiliated given all the shite and bile they've spat our way over the past 20 years. All those small time cunts deserve nothing but the worst coming their way after their behavior of late. We all have heard the chants coming out of the away end. Fuck them. 

• Upvote 2

Love the bracketed bit in this one.

‘Leave it up to the fans I say. Line the players up on the centre circle and call for a moment of appreciation from the fans. 

Then let the faithful decide how best to communicate their (total lack of) respect and love.’

7E5AD1BC-7B09-4851-89E9-B46E504FEAAE.gif

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

If it happens and they refuse the convention, Klopp should say in his post-match “I sincerely hope we didn’t offend them when our club mascots put them out of the FA Cup”.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Crazy Dave said:

I want to win it before Goodison and I want that guard of honour. I want their players and owners clapping us onto the pitch and paying homage to the best team they've ever seen. I want Klopp to come on to the pitch with proper entrance music like in the WWF. 

Fuck Everton, they deserve this. They deserve to be utterly fucking humiliated given all the shite and bile they've spat our way over the past 20 years. All those small time cunts deserve nothing but the worst coming their way after their behavior of late. We all have heard the chants coming out of the away end. Fuck them. 

I want the whole squad announced on the pitch to the dribbling hoards one at a time. 

tenor.gif

giphy.gifTinyViciousInsect-size_restricted.gif

AmpleTediousHorse-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12577900

WL_Ax1.gif

giphy.gif

MediumDesertedIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.

tenor.gif

7c0f9-rr8.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11053538

giphy.gif

PracticalMerryCicada-max-1mb.gif

TerribleIncompatibleCapeghostfrog-max-1m

SomeFastAgouti-small.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10901531

CooperativeUnselfishAlabamamapturtle-siz

tenor.gif?itemid=10288460

tenor.gif?itemid=10844360

giphy.gif

source.gif

• Upvote 8

It would be just like them to gloat that game at Goodison was the reason we didn’t win it last year, and for us to simply turn up 12 months later with the title just won and them giving us a guard of honour, or actually clinching it there.

No wonder they’re all dreading it. Must be like having Karen Matthews for a mum being an Everton fan. We know you’re going to fucking let us down, but how are you doing it this time?

• Upvote 5

Picture it.

Man City continue to implode and we clinch the title at home against Bournemouth.  Cue celebrations of a level of debauchery not seen since the days of Caligula.

Next match is away at the rotting shed that the rent-dodging cheapskates scurried away to in 1892.  Despite the anguish from the frothing hordes, Kenwright and Ancelotti  have enough old-fashioned grace to ensure the players line up for a guard of honour.  As the booing reaches a vein-bursting crescendo, it becomes apparent that before our players we're sending out our special matchday guests... Clive Thomas, Pierluigi Collina, Graham Poll, Mark Clattenburg...

• Upvote 9