You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just saw another bluenose on the bus (I don't live in Prestatyn, honestly) with BESIC 17 on the back of his shirt.

So sad.

Does Strontium Dog live in:

A  Abergele

B  Colwyn Bay

C  Llandudno

D  Rhyl

Answers on a postcard to : I know where Strontium Dog lives, look you, somewhere in North Wales.

Does Strontium Dog live in:

A  Abergele

B  Colwyn Bay

C  Llandudno

D  Rhyl

Answers on a postcard to : I know where Strontium Dog lives, look you, somewhere in North Wales.

He might live in Wallasey there are a lot of bitters in the wallasey.

For those who don't know their geography Wallasey is in the Wirral with is the buffer zone between Rhyl and Liverpool

Guest Super Sub

He might live in Wallasey there are a lot of bitters in the wallasey.

For those who don't know their geography Wallasey is in the Wirral with is the buffer zone between Rhyl and Liverpool

Also a very high likelihood that he lives in Halton, if was wanted to be specific I would say Hough Green, Murdishaw, Castlefields or the brow.

Awwh!  Bless his cotton socks.

“[Finishing above Liverpool] is in the back of our minds, it is not the number one priority but there is good competition within the city.

“Evertonians expect it but people from outside the city see us as underdogs. It is a race that will be very competitive."

Really, Leon?  Not your number one priority? Really, now?

Awwh!  Bless his cotton socks.

“[Finishing above Liverpool] is in the back of our minds, it is not the number one priority but there is good competition within the city.

“Evertonians expect it but people from outside the city see us as underdogs. It is a race that will be very competitive."

Really, Leon?  Not your number one priority? Really, now?

Their number one priority is winning the derby. 

• Upvote 1

Far be it from me to have anything good to say about Chelsea, but which supposedly immoral act that St Evertons are definitely above is it they're committing, by offering a sum of money for one of their players during the transfer window, with 3 weeks until the season kicks off?

They're just an old fucking ham aren't they, fainting all over the shop at how perfectly ghastly life is.

Melodramatic bellends.

• Upvote 4

Osman - We have our pride, our self-belief. In the last four seasons we have finished above them twice and that is our aim every year.

The sad fuckers, it's one thing the fans thinking that but when one of your players comes out & says it? Surely their aim should be to win one of the cups first, then that aim changes as the season goes on. That comment above just sums them really.

• Upvote 1

Martinez angry at Chelsea for making s public bid. Also claims they are not a selling club...

Chelsea's John Stones bid angers Everton boss Roberto Martinez

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33584857

translated as £20m isn't enough bid some more and then we will be happy to be a selling club

translated as £20m isn't enough bid some more and then we will be happy to be a selling club

i would imagine that's why they're pissed off it's gone public. this has probably turned stones head. if i was everton, i would snatch their hands off. he doesn't look too special and 20m is a massive amount for a player who's best performances so far have come as an emergency right back. .

I can't find any images of it on Google as of yet but over on the equivalent RAWK thread, there's a cracking photo of the Everton and Arsenal merchandise stands at yesterday's Asia Trophy final in Singapore. Everton's looks like a kids play tent next to Arsenal's which is the full corporate marquee. Fuck knows how big the Liverpool stand would have been if we were out there!

I can't find any images of it on Google as of yet but over on the equivalent RAWK thread, there's a cracking photo of the Everton and Arsenal merchandise stands at yesterday's Asia Trophy final in Singapore. Everton's looks like a kids play tent next to Arsenal's which is the full corporate marquee. Fuck knows how big the Liverpool stand would have been if we were out there!

Hope this link works!

https://twitter.com/Sennesation/status/622752041799188480/photo/1

I think this is the one you mean I saw it on twitter before

• Upvote 1

... Fuck knows how big the Liverpool stand would have been if we were out there!

I think it's the one behind those other two.

The Arsenal one is the one with some customers.)

And plastered with Arsenal badges.