You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

All piss taking aside I like Bill Kenwright. Seems a genuine fan and loves Everton, he's just not the owner Everton need anymore. The speech he did at the Hillsborough memorial the other year was fantastic as well as the offer to stage the memorial at Goodison. Fingers crossed he is ok and he pulls through.

^^^^

This

Haha brilliant that, he's obviously got a template saved on his computer where he just changes the clubs name and a few words then copies and pastes it straight to twitter. What's equally amusing is the fact that he's clearly wearing a Chelsea shirt in the "Eto'o a blue" pic.

Haha brilliant that, he's obviously got a template saved on his computer where he just changes the clubs name and a few words then copies and pastes it straight to twitter. What's equally amusing is the fact that he's clearly wearing a Chelsea shirt in the "Eto'o a blue" pic.

Even more funny that he's stripped it down for the Ev.

Especially this line: 

"...but wherever I go, I will always remember what it is to be in a place where football is not only a passion but a way to keep a family together."

and replaced it with, 

"..but wherever I go, I will bring with me all the memories we've built together."

• Upvote 3

Even more funny that he's stripped it down for the Ev.

Especially this line: 

"...but wherever I go, I will always remember what it is to be in a place where football is not only a passion but a way to keep a family together."

and replaced it with, 

"..but wherever I go, I will bring with me all the memories we've built together."

You can imagine him sitting there, trying to think of something nice to say about Everton.

"The beautiful stadium ... Er ... The knowledgeable fans ... Um ... The stylish football we played ... The songs from the terraces ... Uh ...

Oh, fuck it. Thanks for the memories."

• Upvote 2

That will burst their bubble a bit. The born not manufactured once a blue always a blue brigade thought they were special to Eto'o. Turns out he says the same thing to everyone like some serial womaniser.

Says: "I love you baby but i'm just not in a place for a relationship right now"

Means: "You just a side ho"

• Upvote 1

I know mate, the thing with Evertonians is they live in a bizarre fantasy world where everyone who plays for them loves them because their fans are all born not manufactured. Plus if you get an Everton tattoo you are worshipped forever.

everton-tattoo.jpg

• Upvote 2

My cousin who is a bitter blue has just posted a video of Big Dunc on Facebook. With the music "wind beneath my wings". All his goals for Everton in the space of a 4 minute video and a bit of him getting released from prison.

I thought it was a blag video done by a Liverpool fan until I saw it was from Grand Old Team and the person posting it wrote "this will get the feel good factor going again". Not whoppers though.

• Upvote 4

My cousin who is a bitter blue has just posted a video of Big Dunc on Facebook. With the music "wind beneath my wings". All his goals for Everton in the space of a 4 minute video and a bit of him getting released from prison.

I thought it was a blag video done by a Liverpool fan until I saw it was from Grand Old Team and the person posting it wrote "this will get the feel good factor going again". Not whoppers though.

You got the link for that mate? Sounds too bad to miss!