You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Was out with a Blue last night. I asked him if Everton would do us a favour next week V Chelsea. Should have seen the look on his face. It was like it was a really bad dilemma he was in.Gonna be some really confused Evertonians next week, especially if we do Swansea on the Saturday.

There'll be nothing confusing to them. They'll bend over.

Fella in work who has an Everton season ticket has moved his seat in the main stand because he has nearly come to blows with some bitter moaning cunt behind him.

He said that every time Distin touches the ball he gets up out his seat ands says "don't do a fucking stupid back pass like you did for Suarez you shit bastard". When he does something right he says "fucking hell pity you couldn't do that against the redshite at Wembley". Fella hates Liverpool that much he can't stop persecuting a player who made a mistake against the redshite almost two years ago.

Fella in work who has an Everton season ticket has moved his seat in the main stand because he has nearly come to blows with some bitter moaning cunt behind him.

He said that every time Distin touches the ball he gets up out his seat ands says "don't do a fucking stupid back pass like you did for Suarez you shit bastard". When he does something right he says "fucking hell pity you couldn't do that against the redshite at Wembley". Fella hates Liverpool that much he can't stop persecuting a player who made a mistake against the redshite almost two years ago.

Heard the blues next door celebrating. Her motther is a senior steward at Goodison, they got married there and both have Everton tattoos. Never go the fucking game though. To be fair it's a long walk down St Domingo Rd.

Where's the stewards' money Bill?

Horrible 'fans'.  Does anyone else remember when the market stall holder held them to ransom (like Everton have got ransom money going spare!) over The Peoples Club trademark?  Yeah, that's right, a lifelong blue gets the trademark because Everton went years without it, and then wanted money of them for using it.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/trader-brian-gould-owns-copyright-3451137

My Dad bought an old photo in a car boot sale years ago of a football team from the late 1800's. After a bit of research he found it was an Everton one. He contacted a programme that used to be on Channel 4 about interesting antiques I can't remember it's name.

They ended up filming him at his house, got experts to look at it including the Everton Historian. It was thought to be one of the earliest if not the earliest team photo of Everton. He let Everton borrow it for a while and then asked them to make him an offer, they said they would love to have it but would not buy it. Asked him to donate it.

Now it might seem a bit mercenary of him but he has no love for Everton and it only confirms their '' something for nothing '' ethos. Makes me laugh when their fans talk about clubs spending yet fail to remember their own nickname in the 60's.

• Upvote 1

My Dad bought an old photo in a car boot sale years ago of a football team from the late 1800's. After a bit of research he found it was an Everton one. He contacted a programme that used to be on Channel 4 about interesting antiques I can't remember it's name.

They ended up filming him at his house, got experts to look at it including the Everton Historian. It was thought to be one of the earliest if not the earliest team photo of Everton. He let Everton borrow it for a while and then asked them to make him an offer, they said they would love to have it but would not buy it. Asked him to donate it.

Now it might seem a bit mercenary of him but he has no love for Everton and it only confirms their '' something for nothing '' ethos. Makes me laugh when their fans talk about clubs spending yet fail to remember their own nickname in the 60's.

before they handed it back, they've scanned it, blown it up and it's in a gold frame in Martinez's office.

whoops!  too late

• Upvote 1

Our friends on GOT are now claiming to be a more successful FA cup team.

They're not basing this on the fact that we've won the competition more times than them. Instead, one of there users has gone back to the early 1960's and looked at the cup records of both teams since then, and concluded Everton have a better cup pedigree than us because they've got knocked out at a later stage than us more times than not. They're winning by 2. And ignoring actual lifting of the cup.

I don't even know where to begin with such small time tomfoolery.

• Upvote 1