You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kevin Phillips as a co commentator.

RafaLaBamba

I never said he was the worse one on that Sky have at this moment in time. Phillips does occasionally say the odd constructive comment , but he did annoy me on a few instances today which I've already explained. Coleman makes Phillips look world class to be fair though.

Guest San Don
I thought he was obnoxious about Carroll.

Thought the Ref today was one of the best we've had in god knows how long too. What's his name?

Me too. Strangely enough, the ref was Mr Friend!

Ray bloody Wilkins is the worse ballbag on the telly, someone give the fucker a proper job before i actually do throw my pint through the telly.

What an absolute bias cunt of a presenter he is. You would think that it would be a condition if your going to come on and give your opinion you should be non-bias.

0,,15522880-EX,00.jpg

fuckin crab infested slap head.

Heard him doing the Chelsea match last week and Drogba went down, rolling around etc. his response...

'Oh Drogba must be realy hurt, he's not the type of player to go down easy'

It was also said non sarcastic.

At that point I thought I dont think he is realy suited to the job as a Commentator.

as a player though very under rated and a good goal scorer.

That bit about Carroll got to me as well. Carroll lost his marker, powered the header downwards and into space, but the guy on the line moved his leg to clear it. Nothing more Carroll could have done, short of taking it on his chest, then controlling it on his foot, taking on 3 defenders and the goalkeeper, chipping himself up and over head kicking it into the roof of the net.