You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pete Postlethwaite dead

gingerhulk

A great loss to the acting world. I saw an interview that he did when in Oz,and he came across as a modest man who was dedicated to his craft. He was also quite witty.

He was a terrific actor...quite mesmerising in any role he played. I would have very much enjoyed meeting him.

Too young.

I had the pleasure to see his great portrayal of Kobayashi in The Usual Suspects on Friday. He had the great virtue of being totally believable in whatever character he played, unlike some who basically play the same character again and again, and cease to have any credibility.

R.I.P.

He was actually born in runcorn or widnes but despite that handicap he was a top class actor and will be missed.

RIP

No no no, it was much worse than that. He was from Warrington, the place where they have their own special events at the Special Olympics.

Kerry Katona

Pete Postlethwaite

Simon Green

Pete Waterman

Hasn't anyone got it yet?

If you must put an RIP up, first of all neg Stu then do it. The Mont doesn't revenge neg.

Hannibal.jpg

As for PP, I'm glad he's dead. He was probably suffering a lot with the cancer. He now doesn't exist, only in memory, celluloid, digital and body (unless burnt). I loved him in Brassed Off and The Usual Suspects.

Hasn't anyone got it yet?

If you must put an RIP up, first of all neg Stu then do it. The Mont doesn't revenge neg.

Hannibal.jpg

Oh dear.

This is the worst tactical apporach since they walked into machine-gun fire in WWI.

If negging gets tactical then the usual rules of engagement get dropped.