You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Come Fly With Me.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

The latest offering from Lucas and Walliams.

Is anybody watching this? I've watched both of them and have literally laughed once in the space of one hour (two half hour shows).

It's totally diabolical. The same jokes pretty much repeated over and over again. Also, they have a married couple, with a wife who interrupts and shouts at the husband whenever he talks without permission. Already been done many moons ago on the Fast Show, but their effort of this was slightly funny.

The first series of Little Britain was funny in parts, but tailed off.

Lucas and Walliams are a bit old hat now, no?

Well, the egg is truly on your face, my friend.

It's a continuing series and I was merely commenting on tonights instalment, combined with the equally weak first show.

I might have to leave the forum now, I have been merked.

Jesus, I can't believe they let them have more than one episode, it is painfully shit

Saw one of the episodes earlier tonight, was far from impressed. Hated Little Britain after the first series as it was repetetive and dull. It also - mostly with Walliam's characters it has to be said - focussed on distasteful characters eg the character who fancies his best mate's Nan. Out of the two, Walliams for me is the least funny the man is a deeply unfunny twat. "Oh, I will be deliberately sexually ambiguous and it'll be hilarious" Fuck off you cunt.

Lucas is the funnier of the two, but they both need to go away and have a rethink about what they should be doing. This programme is abysmal.

Yeah pretty poor show, its like Walliams and Lucas excuse to dress up and act like a poor mans Dick Emery. The joke with the drunk at the duty free was so old it was embarrassing.

Turned over and laughed my bollocks off at Father Ted, the differance in quality was staggering, I love it when Dougal calls Bishop Brennan, Len.

Yeah pretty poor show, its like Walliams and Lucas excuse to dress up and act like a poor mans Dick Emery. The joke with the drunk at the duty free was so old it was embarrassing.

Turned over and laughed my bollocks off at Father Ted, the differance in quality was staggering, I love it when Dougal calls Bishop Brennan, Len.

Is correct. It creases me up when he starts fuming and calls him a little prick.

the show is a complete piss take against the crap shows that are on telly depicting these people, most of the people i know who watched these reality shows actually thought it was set up anyway, which is why it comes across that way, i've a mate who works in immigration who couldnt stop laughing at the recent "i've never heard of liberia" sketch

i think the indian guy is complete class, "the plane is delayed due to the mountain in bradford erupting and causing an ash cloud"

i suppose if this is crap to most people, they also didnt like peter kays early shows?