You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The bi annual spanking of the Arse

18-5

"Who are ya"

God I hate Arsenal.

And I also hate how shite this league is and that Utd are going to coast along to number 19 with about 78 points.

Me too. Chelsea are the devil, but Arsenal and their fans are fucking worse. Waste of human life

Get in! Wouldn't mind another classic gooner fuck up.

Negged, you forgot to add that he's a massive cunt.

He may be a massive cunt but he is a fucking world class football player.

He controls the tempo in almost every Arsenal match he plays in, plus he is the archetypal Arsene Wenger player which Wenger is using to model the likes of Jack Wilshire etc.

The fact that he cant get in the first 11 for Spain speaks volumes for Xavi, Xabi and Iniesta. A once in a century collection of players.

Me too. Chelsea are the devil, but Arsenal and their fans are fucking worse. Waste of human life

Get in! Wouldn't mind another classic gooner fuck up.

I don't like Arsenal but Chelsea are pure scum. I would've thought that was obvious after all our games against them when Mourinho was there. Horrible, horrible team filled with total cunts like Terry, Cole and Drogba. Not to mention the Abramovic-inspired success of theirs. At least Arsenal have a 'proper' history.

Two very average teams I thought.

It was hilarious though the see Mongo continue to look like a pub player. He's fucking shit and is a major part of Chelsea's problems. That and the fact they don't look remotely arsed either must be a worry. The russian cunt has meddled too many times & now its back firing. hahahaha

as for Arsenal they still flatter to decieve. Is it me or is their so called beautiful football nowhere near as good as it was a few years ago. Nasri & Fabregas apart they are pretty average. Would be one of the shocks of the century if they progress in the CL.

Chelsea in a bit of trouble and need a win to be in the hunt for the league. Arsenal are showing signs of bottling the league again this year ffs. Personally I would rather see Chavski, Arselol or the Arab cunts win the league than the Scum. Of the lot, Chelsea are mentally tough enough to go the distance and the ones that can realistically stop the Mancs, so want the Renties to win today.

What does the forum think?

:yes::yes::yes:

Two very average teams I thought.

It was hilarious though the see Mongo continue to look like a pub player. He's fucking shit and is a major part of Chelsea's problems. That and the fact they don't look remotely arsed either must be a worry. The russian cunt has meddled too many times & now its back firing. hahahaha

as for Arsenal they still flatter to decieve. Is it me or is their so called beautiful football nowhere near as good as it was a few years ago. Nasri & Fabregas apart they are pretty average. Would be one of the shocks of the century if they progress in the CL.

They've added some real grit to their game. The way they over-ran an admittedly out of touch Chelsea midfield was impressive. Essien, Lampard and Mikel were taken to the cleaners basically.