You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Poulsen devasted by form

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on, I'll bite. In what way(s)?

Unlike Lucas he`s always trying to be an option for a pass and unlike Lucas he always knows his options before he receives it.

A vital part in a CM`s game.

Both are average going forward and both hardly score goals, so give me Poulsen every day over Lucas.

We'll see the same sort of crap next week, where Roy say's the same thing about Konshitsky.

The fact is, both Poulsen & Konshitsky are the two worse buy's i've seen in a Liverpool shirt, both slow as fuck.

Im pretty sure we have had worse, or at the very least equally bad...

Sean Dundee

Phil Babb

Antonio Barragan

Jan Kromkamp

Fernando Morientes

Im sure the list is endless as to who was shite and wasnt worth the money, but what can you do?

Im pretty sure we have had worse, or at the very least equally bad...

Sean Dundee

Phil Babb

Antonio Barragan

Jan Kromkamp

Fernando Morientes

Im sure the list is endless as to who was shite and wasnt worth the money, but what can you do?

I'll give you Barragan & crocodile dundee.... hahaha

The others weren't that bad.

Unlike Lucas he`s always trying to be an option for a pass and unlike Lucas he always knows his options before he receives it.

Both are average going forward and both hardly score goals, so give me Poulsen every day over Lucas.

Your first point is fair enough as he does shape to receive the ball. Its when he gets the ball that the problems start. it takes him approx 125 minutes to turn a full circle to use those options though. The cleaners have turned out the lights before he's done. In comparison, Lucas can do that quicker and more accurately.

I agree though, both are pathetic going forward. But Lucas before Poulsen please.

He wasn't abject in Spain. He was alright at Sevilla, albeit it in a completely different system where they had wingers, passed the ball, and tried winning games.

He's just massively past it, and in the most physically demanding league in Europe.

I always end up feeling sorry for the players who aren't good enough, but actually try, and clearly care. Must feel fucking horrible being booed off by your own fans, regardless how much money you earn.

I have no anger towards Poulsen. The mistake was signing him.

The sound of hammer hitting nail on head.

Its like watching a fucking dead man walking, hes got a shit version of Dirks run as well...

He is woeful and slower than when Pellegrino was at the club, what a massive pile of turd he is.

He wasn't abject in Spain. He was alright at Sevilla, albeit it in a completely different system where they had wingers, passed the ball, and tried winning games.

He's just massively past it, and in the most physically demanding league in Europe.

I always end up feeling sorry for the players who aren't good enough, but actually try, and clearly care. Must feel fucking horrible being booed off by your own fans, regardless how much money you earn.

I have no anger towards Poulsen. The mistake was signing him.

Excellent post

Clearly Roy knew that on a limited budget and with Mascherano leaving, we needed someone to come in and replace him. He decided to take a punt on someone he had already worked with obviously hoping that he would regain the form he showed in his time at Sevilla.

But He is woefully out of his depth in this league, at this club and it would be best for all parties if we sold him in January.