You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Win a Match Worn Signed Dirk Kuyt Shirt

dave u

Standered Chartered home shirt, worn and signed by Dirk front and back (not sure what game it was from, might be the Man City game but not sure).

Same format as before, £10 per entry, and all money goes to Carra's 23 Foundation. This time though, I have to sell more than 25 tickets (not 15) as it's a match worn shirt, not just a signed one from the club shop.

So, 25 tickets, £10 a pop. Money to be paid either by paypal to donations@liverpoolway.co.uk (send payment as a gift), or you can pay via bank transfer if that's easier, in which case pm me and I'll send you the details.

First come, first serve.

1 Meijer

2 Melons

3 El Rojo

4 Bubble

5 Carradona

6 Arthur

7 Arthur's nobhead kid brother

8 james dean

9 captain harris

10 nav basi

11 manx red

15 closer to god

18 Thants

23 jon lad

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't a load of people sign up for this before?

No, people said they'd be up for it when I put it on, but I think Meijer was the only one to pay up front as I wasn't accepting payments until I had the shirt. Melons pleaded with me to put her name down in case she wasn't online when I started the thread and she missed out.