You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ynwa20

I might aswell do one of those lineups too, no width whatsoever but we never have any anyway...

................reina

johnson skrtel agger konchesky(as we have no other alternative)

...............Lucas

....Mereiles Gerrard Cole

...........Kuyt Torres

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we lost to this lot and Blackpool.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would like to see against Sunderland

------------------------Reina-----------------------

Kelly-------Carragher------Agger-------Konchesky

-----------------------Poulsen----------------------

--------------Gerrard--------Meireles-------------

------Kuyt------------------------------Cole-------

----(If back)----------Torres-----------------------

Subs Jones, Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Ngog

Have Cole drifting and almost having a free role.

But reckon Hodgson will go for something like this

-----------------Reina-----------------

Johnson---Carra----Skrtel----Konchesky

---------Poulsen-----Gerrard---------

Jovanovic-----Meireles---------Cole

-------------------Torres-------------

You're obviously one of them fans who either act as if they're the greatest supporters in the world when the club win things or give up totally on the club and provide them no support if they struggle in the slightest.

Three words: Go fuck yourself.

a fourth: Cunt.

I don't see him giving up, he's just stating facts. Did you see our game against the Scum? Did you see Sunderland play Arsenal? We're fucking lucky Gyan is injured, because he will fuck us. Have you seen any positive play from us the entire season? We've been shite the entire time. Spineless manager, cunts for owners, disillusioned players.

I'll provide all the support in the world, but as it stands we're going to get raped by Sunderland. We're not ins struggling, but we're going through possibly the worst dip, on the pitch, in history. Don't you comprehend the gravity of the situation here? Can you stop picking petty fights and making yourself out to be a superfan?

------------------------Reina-----------------------

Johnson-------Carragher------Agger-------Konchesky

-----------------------Poulsen/Lucas(Dont give a fuck which)----------------------

--------------Gerrard--------Meireles-------------

------Kuyt------------------------------Cole-------

---------------------Torres-----------------------

I think we'll beat them if we actually decide to do something other than hoof the ball to a lonely Nando. But somehow I cant see Roy changing.

If he sticks with that tactic fuck knows what will happen, maybe a Beach ball will score for us.

Did you see Sunderland play Arsenal? We're fucking lucky Gyan is injured' date=' because he will fuck us. Have you seen any positive play from us the entire season? We've been shite the entire time. Spineless manager, cunts for owners, disillusioned players.

I'll provide all the support in the world, but as it stands we're going to get r**** by Sunderland. We're not ins struggling, but we're going through possibly the worst dip, on the pitch, in history. Don't you comprehend the gravity of the situation here?[/quote']

Don't you comprehend the hysterical scaremongering of your post? Who the fuck is this Gyan bloke, Messi's brother or something? Even we played well against Arsenal.

AGENDA:

League Game 6/38: v Sunderland (h)

KO: 14:00 GMT/15:00 Local 25 September

Host Broadcaster: BBC Sport

TV/Web: Satellites/Streams

First Saturday game at 3pm this season. We sauntered past this shower 3-0 last Spring, even with our problems. Sunderland are not Brazil. We'll win the game by a couple of goals as usual, with a full-strength team.

I wouldn't mind seeing -

---------------------Reina--------------------

Johnson------Carragher--Kyrgiakos-------Agger

--------------------Poulson-------------------

Maxi----------Gerrard-----Meireles-------Cole--

--------------------Torres--------------------

I'd prefer Agger in the centre but I don't like the look of Konchesky at all, certainly not from what I have seen so far. I'd have The Mad Greek over Skrtel on current form any day plus he is a threat from set pieces. Ideally, Cole would play off Torres but Jovanovic needs to be dropped so he can regroup. Plenty of room there for Gerrard, Cole and Poulson to switch positions depending on how the game is going.

No beach balls this time lads, 2 nil Liverpool.

Hodgson plans big changes - Liverpool FC

So 11 changes to Wednesday, so the set up is clear.

No Babel, Jovanovic, Lucas, and Agger.

Little bit stupid from Roy. To drop all this loosers is o.k., but to announce selection ( what he factually did) 36 hours before kick off, is absolute nonsense. This info is good just for Steve Bruce.

So its obvious that line up is : Reina, Glen, Carra, Skrtel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Meireles, Gerrard,Cole Torres...and Maxi or Dirk ( probably Rodriguez). It is our best team from my point of view (bar Maxi), so let´s smash this beach ballers

I like the fact he's more or less announced the team. Certainty in a uncertain world. After Wednesday's display it would have been a shock had any one of them been selected. They need telling. And then telling again.

I agree definitely. I like the way Hodgson is almost punishing them for their shitness on wednesday as if to say you dont play like this for LFC if you want, find yourself a new team. Even though I would have liked to see Agger and Kelly in the team, ill go with Hodgson on this.

Guest PurpleNose
Beat this lot & man citeh lose at home to Chelsea. Leaves both sides on 8 points, with much harder games out of the way for us. Only 3 points behind Tottenham as well, assuming they beat west ham.

A bit of perspective...

Don't let the facts get in the way of things though

But they're not really facts, as they haven't happened.