You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ynwa20

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its all about the protest. More interested to hear updates on that.

I understand your sentiments fully, but if we play poorly today and only draw or god forbid lose, plenty who might have been talked into staying after the game will fuck it off a few minutes before the final whistle.

Thus impacting on any success of the protest.

I understand your sentiments fully, but if we play poorly today and only draw or god forbid lose, plenty who might have been talked into staying after the game will fuck it off a few minutes before the final whistle.

Thus impacting on any success of the protest.

I would think it would be the other way around.

Yeah Redknapp would say if we win 8-0 we clearly don't needs new owners!

I meant numbers wise.

if we're playing crap football and lose to Sunderland a lot of fair weather fans will just fuck off early rather than wait around for the protest.

Redknapp is becoming more and more of a tit by the week.

why oh why roy do you sign a replacement of Masch and play him off the striker, then the player you had intially signed for that role you shove him to the left, no wonder we're struggling, what will Poulsen offer us today that Darren fucking Potter would have?

Whether he signed Cole to play centrally or not doesn't matter.

He is a better player playing from the left and it is better for us he plays from the left.

I'm pleased Roy has stopped playing him through the middle and has put him on the left.

Whts's best for the club not an individual player is what counts, same with Gerrard and Carra.

The team is in and is as follows

Reina, Johnson, Konchesky, Carragher, Skrtel, Gerrard, Poulsen, Meireles, Cole, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Jones, Kyrgiakos, Lucas, Ngog, Agger, Jovanovic, Maxi.

Put in Agger for Skrtel and Aurelio for Knees up Mavvver Braaaahn and that is just about the best we can offer on any given day at the moment.

Fecks sake, I hate looking for streams. Not had to do this since last season and was wondering if there are any decent reliable ones this season????

MyP2P.eu :: English Premier League - Liverpool FC vs. Sunderland

I think with the crackdown on footie streaming it all seems more "pot luck" than it used to be, but I normally find something will work off here.