You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who were your childhood crushes??

Get Carter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fkin Hell...I remember getting a mini woody on the first time I clapped eyes on Debbie Harry singing "Denis Denis" with Blondie on TOTP. Replete with black and white hoopy cossy.

Also Jaclyn Smith, aka Kelly Garrett of Charlie Angels.

Like an explosion in a LAP factory.

Good Man. Out of rep for that sadly! They were my first two as well. Had a thing for Kate Bush as well.

Loved Connie Selleca from the greatest american hero and and the girl who played amy allen in the A-team.

Victoria principal in her dallas days too

Not quite my childhood as shes only a year or two older than me but still stirs my loins today and her boobs are a thing of wonder.

Here she is in A Kind of Loving

imagesqtbnANd9GcRJx8cH_41hXjUhZR5uR.jpg

Never knew she got her tits out. may have to download that film!

Her as a nurse in the Singing detective. Oh yes!

Used fancy the brunette who used to fix KIT in Knight Rider.

The bird in the A-Team never did it for me.

Natalie Imbruglia from her Neighbours.

It was the whole sweet innocence thing, just wanted to take her home and do "stuff" with her (was only a kid at the time). She was also sporting a tight top, big tits and nips that wouldn't quit! Still remember her asking that dumb blond lad in it to fuck her and he turns her down. It was the whole looking at him with those big Doe eyes and saying "make love to me". Yes it has stuck in my head ever since!

Natalie Imbruglia from her Neighbours.

It was the whole sweet innocence thing, just wanted to take her home and do "stuff" with her (was only a kid at the time). She was also sporting a tight top, big tits and nips that wouldn't quit! Still remember her asking that dumb blond lad in it to fuck her and he turns her down. It was the whole looking at him with those big Doe eyes and saying "make love to me". Yes it has stuck in my head ever since!

The aforementioned Sarah Venderberg in my post was her love rival I seem to believe.

Brad was a lucky guy.