You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thats a real shame.... even if a player is on loan can we call him back if we needed him... He showed a lot of promise before rafa shipped him off. He certainly "was" one who needed a shot and was never given one....

Some info would be nice its weird as some bookies last week had him down as still a squad player so I wondered had Uncle Woy brought him back..from the shite leagues.

Anyone???

Start of pre-season i think.

I know there was an interview with Hodgson who said Nemeth was injured although that was a few weeks ago.

He will probably go out on loan when fit.

I still dont understand the reasoning behind loaning a player like that out he's a striker too. when he could get his chance in our squad.. makes no sense at this moment in time..if playing in AEK has fucked his chances then that is really gutting...

I know there was an interview with Hodgson who said Nemeth was injured although that was a few weeks ago.

What's odd is he scored a bit ago for the u21s

UEFA.com - Under-21 2011 - Bosnia-Herzegovina-Hungary

I'm sure Hodgson is trying to get rid of him, otherwise he would've got a game vs Rabotnicki?

Injured.

He's not injured. Someone put that out there but it wasn't true. He played for the national team only last week. He was interviewed after that game and made a point of mentioning that he had not been allowed to train with his club.

It seems like the club want rid but can't get the deal they want.

The step up from reserve level to first team football is massive.

Lauri Dalla Valle looked superb in the u-18's and there was quite a few people who were saying to put him on the bench for the first team and bypass the ressies altogther.

The problem is LDV has been given some games at reserve level and is struggling to make anything like the impression he did in the u-18's.

Nemeth looks a decent enough player but his lack of pace will go against him and his injury record is shocking.

Personally i can't see the lad making it at Liverpool and if a suitable offer came in i would accept it.

He apparently said in an interview he isn't injured and didn't know why Hodgson said he was. He also thinks the club are freezing him out.

I still dont understand the reasoning behind loaning a player like that out he's a striker too. when he could get his chance in our squad.. makes no sense at this moment in time..if playing in AEK has fucked his chances then that is really gutting...

Lauri Dalla Valle looked superb in the u-18's and there was quite a few people who were saying to put him on the bench for the first team and bypass the ressies altogther.

The problem is LDV has been given some games at reserve level and is struggling to make anything like the impression he did in the u-18's.

Nemeth looks a decent enough player but his lack of pace will go against him and his injury record is shocking.

Personally i can't see the lad making it at Liverpool and if a suitable offer came in i would accept it.

Agree with that, even Pacheco struggled at times against Rabotnicki, and he was probably our best reserve player!

Agree with that, even Pacheco struggled at times against Rabotnicki, and he was probably our best reserve player!

Nemeth's impact at reserve level was far far better than anything Pacheco has ever done for us. He basically won us the league and national title with his goals. We went from bog standard to winning back to back games from pretty much the point he started playing that year.

Nemeth's impact at reserve level was far far better than anything Pacheco has ever done for us. He basically won us the league and national title with his goals. We went from bog standard to winning back to back games from pretty much the point he started playing that year.

You've got to remember though all those injuries Nemeth picks up probably hampered him, and he never got any first team football until he went on loan to AEK Athens at 20, he should've really gone on loan a lot sooner than he did if we didn't plan on playing him.

You've got to remember though all those injuries Nemeth picks up probably hampered him, and he never got any first team football until he went on loan to AEK Athens at 20, he should've really gone on loan a lot sooner than he did if we didn't plan on playing him.

Yeah all true, he also suffered from being a #9 until he got here. Ablett worked out that wouldn't happen in the premier league and so played him as a withdrawn striker but he's still got a way to go yet. He's kind of stuck in between those two positions. Its a pity because he's a great finisher and with AEK last year he showed plenty of promise in the deeper role. He's going to need more time than we've got I think.

Still worrying though whan he has come out and said he is not injured and will do what liverpool say... that's a poor excuse for they dont want me so I better go..

Ths kids got bags of talent I watched his reserved games and agree he was a match winner...players like this we should be keeping and slowly introducing them not shipping them out.

Ok if he was injured fair enough I cant argue but after scoring a few weeks back he seems fighting fit and we are willing to get rid of him. WTF !

We need all the sqaud we can get when there's no money around...stupid move if we get rid for another season or permanently. I liked the lad and he showed bags of guts.. alright he could get on the weights a bit but he looked sharp and quick on the ball.

waste if u ask me..

Thats a shame.

since we are so short of cash and the fact many players we want to be back up to Torres and be of the desired quality will be unwilling to be back up maybe untried but pottentially good youth is the way to go.

unless we change formation its the only way to go.

Also this acceptance at being attached to or going for sub standard players is out of order. Those saying "Roy doesn't have the cash" have selective amnesia. What did Rafa have for the last few seasons.

Instead of the Rafa situation of having to flog one big player in order to fund other postions that needed filling (Alonso for Johnson) we've flogged squad players and 1st teamers and so far have only spent money on a 30yr old midfielder and keeper who might as well stay in Australia for all the good he's worth.

FWIW we shouldn't buy or sell any more players until the ownership thing is sorted.