You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

my dogs has got to go into the vets tomorrow for a small op.so i was a bit down until i read that:lol:you've cheered me up.theres not a chance in hell that anything like that would be allowed to be built in stanley park,they had to make some changes to the fascia on the hks design to get the go ahead,so noway would they allow a stadium with a hotel attached to it and shopping centre below it get built.

They are only plans. Doesn't mean that will be the final result. Its is his vision for the stadium but if it doesn't work then the plans change.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i was asking was why so much hate for Gillett when its totally obvious Hicks is the donkey. Just look at his track record compared to Gillett.. Then it all started....

*Spade in the ground in 60 days

*No debt to be placed on the club

*If Rafa wanted snoogy doogy......

*Interview on sky where Georgy boy held up a fistful of dollars stating that they werwe going to have to spend plenty of them in the forseeable future....

Do I need to carry on??

All i was asking was why so much hate for Gillett when its totally obvious Hicks is the donkey. Just look at his track record compared to Gillett.. Then it all started....

They both own our club. They have both saddled it with debt. They have both lied. They both have bickered and argued. They both have conspired to drag Liverpool's name through the mud. They both have referred to Liverpool as a 'franchise'.

They are the facts.

Anyone who uses the word Solarium whilst attempting to do a deal to buy one of the biggest sporting teams in the world should be given a very wide birth.

English is not his first language.

And who brought TH to the table in the first place ?

Thank you. End of. Goodnight.

Im off to the solarium.

People make mistakes and I doubt he will ever do business with him again.

Guest ShoePiss
English is not his first language.

People make mistakes and I doubt he will ever do business with him again.

ok fine, we all love Gillett. Is your time here complete now or is there another reason why you are here?

Obviously, that little slimy toe rag Gillett didn't looks at Hicks' track record before he jumped into bed with him. Stick your fucking Gillett good guy crap up your shitepipe.

Bombardier have no record of any orders from him. All their orders go on their website. Not deliveries, orders. 6 planes at that kind of price is big money, they like to talk about it. But they had no order from Kirdi to talk about.

PM your email address and I can send you some of the proof you say isn't in the article.

He hadn't even told his own advisors about the fact he was just a pizza shop owner 2 years ago.

Do you know who Platini is?

pm me your so called proof. His advisors....funny. and yes i do.

i just got done washing my dog

the little bitch rolled around in the fur from a dead cat

the stench from her was worse than shite

and thats what this thread, and particularly the golden words (words) smell like

my dog after rolling around in dead cat fur

fuck off golden word,

gillett is a cunt, a fucking absolute, two faced, snidey, rat faced caniving cunt,

take whatever shitty info you have, no matter how true or not, and just piss off

gillett has pissed off every liverpool by now, doesnt the cunt learn, and dont you??

just do one

Guest Numero Veinticinco
everyone just keeps name calling with no explanation at all. thanks for all the insight.

All you've got to do is tell us who you are and what you know. Not tell us that you know more than everybody else and that you're important. Tell us or shush.

That article does not prove any dishonesty by Huang. It says he was sued for fraud etc. It also says he won the case and was awarded legal costs against those who made the false allegations. Some worry that "where there's smoke there must be fire" Don't believe it. In the USA chancers sue all the time. They often make extravagant claims - its part of the game. In fact the wilder the accusation the more likely the accuser is the cheat. In my experience, those with Chinese and Taiwanese business affiliations are wilder in their accusations and more unreasonable in their demands than others. It is part of the business culture there.

It says he misrepresented his position with a reputable Chinese bank. No he didn't. He said he was on the asset management board - and he was. He never said he was on the bank's main board.

It said he misrepresented his position vis a vis his ownership in a US sports team. No he didn't . He may have been careless over the semantics but he told the truth when he said he was involved in the formation of an investment group which had an interest in the team.

They imply that he is lying when he says the Vice President of Templeton is working with him on the LFC bid. They are wrong. The guy in question is not working in his role as V-P of Templteon but he is part of Huang's company and and is working on the LFC deal.

The rest of the article states that they are checking this and that claim he is supposed to have made leaving the insinuation that when they finish their checking - if ever - they will discover other infelicities.

It reads like a put-up job.

I don't know if Huang is lily-white and this article has not enlightend me to the contrary. If anything it has impressed me that he has been willing to defend himself in the courts and win - although one case remains outstanding.

Huang has made a mistake in trusting a PR company to present him and his associates to the British. Obviously the firm was not equipped to furnish the facts or to withstand the kind of dirty tricks campaign Gillet is conducting second hand through his associates.

'kinell everyone, how much time are we wasting on this? I get in from work, do my usual, "let's have a look at the last 3 pages of takeover talk" to bring me up to speed, and I get this. Why do we all queue up to tell a whacko to fuck off?

What's happening then? Which flag am I unfurling today?

[YOUTUBE]sU3N3kNmMvc&feature=av2e[/YOUTUBE]