You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A certain someone is staying at the Beatles hotel tonight

WaltonRed

Don't put 'a certain someone' Smiffy, that's the kind of gay shit that forces me to seek out cunts who write the verses in Valentines cards for a living and wreak painful retribution on them.

Sorry Rob!

I fucking hope your wrong looks like a signing to appease stevie and fernando

I hope we do sign him. Appeasement or not.

I fucking hope your wrong looks like a signing to appease stevie and fernando

and if it works fucking brilliant

we get to keep them two and also have another really good player

can't see it myself though

I heard there was a 37-year old Zimbabwean striker staying there too, hoping for a last contract, but the state we're in we couldn't even afford his wage demands. Apparently Hodgson's quoted saying money Can't Buy Me N'Dlovu.

I heard there was a 37-year old Zimbabwean striker staying there too, hoping for a last contract, but the state we're in we couldn't even afford his wage demands. Apparently Hodgson's quoted saying money Can't Buy Me N'Dlovu.

You Googled N'dlovu to see how old he is now before typing that joke out didn't you?

You Googled N'dlovu to see how old he is now before typing that joke out didn't you?

Absolutely!

And I'm ashamed to admit it was a toss up between that and Hodgson taking Manc left-backs on a tour of the city to persuade them to sign just in order to somehow crowbar in 'Strawberry Fields For Evra'.

Absolutely!

And I'm ashamed to admit it was a toss up between that and Hodgson taking Manc left-backs on a tour of the city to persuade them to sign just in order to somehow crowbar in 'Strawberry Fields For Evra'.

Fine work, I set great store by accuracy! To be fair I could have gone with the other one aswell.