You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]E5gNYVia2rg[/YOUTUBE]

If anyone who sees this post can ever see Danny Cools name without having this fucking song in their head, you are already a better man than me.

Glad you found my inspiration! :D

I see now why that fatman is hated, and i hate him as well. What a piece of shit it seems he is.

Fuck. I've done that before. When i've been too hammered to stand - call it damage limitation if you will.

Does that mean im in the same band as the Koptalk dude?

It's my "I'm too hungover to maintain a vertical base" contingency plan as well.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzceMd96jUA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzceMd96jUA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not sure why I have two screens here. Sorry.

Dirty Sanchez informs me that no one has EVER seen any proof that Oldham does not fiddle with kids.

It's true. I've been reliably told this by some of the most prolific researchers on the internet. They found Lord Lucan, Richie Edwards, and Madeline McCann, but they couldn't prove that Dunk didn't mess with children.

Fuck. I've done that before. When i've been too hammered to stand - call it damage limitation if you will.

Does that mean im in the same band as the Koptalk dude?

It's my "I'm too hungover to maintain a vertical base" contingency plan as well.

I do it when i'm sober, I tend to semi stand when pissed as it usually means grim pub toilets. What do i win?

Guest PurpleNose
I do it when i'm sober, I tend to semi stand when pissed as it usually means grim pub toilets. What do i win?

SheweeExtreme.jpg

Congratulations.

Hi,

I seen small hints towards hatred to guy who runs KopTalk and puts out Youtube videos. I just want to know why? Anything he did?

How about because he's a thieving, cheating, lying geordie fan that exploits LFC fans for financial gain.

Oh and not to mention the S*n support, his crusade against Robbie Fowler, and that time he had his fat f*cking mum phoning up workplaces of his onsite dissenters. Is that not enough?

:wallbutt:

How about because he's a thieving, cheating, lying geordie fan that exploits LFC fans for financial gain.

Oh and not to mention the S*n support, his crusade against Robbie Fowler, and that time he had his fat f*cking mum phoning up workplaces of his onsite dissenters. Is that not enough?

:wallbutt:

What happened there then?

What happened there then?

from koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/summary-blog-and-koptalk/

"And to prove he meant business he used the information some of his members had provided to him in confidence to track down their place of employment and he had his “family” telephone them there to threaten them that Koptalk would be calling back to speak to their employer in a few days about the “abusive language” of their posts on Koptalk. These were members who had announced that they were quitting, or asked for refunds, or asked critical questions and now posted on other sites.

And Oldham laughed when he saw the concern this tactic was causing and vowed to do some more of it."

Shocking... I remember it back then.

His latest wheeze is announcing he has Christian Purslow's contact details: he's toying with the idea of making them available, but doubts it'll be 'productive'. In a spirit of generosity, however, he's inviting fans to sign up as gold members so they can debate it with him and change his mind. Twat.