You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 5 years later...
14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'll catch up on the entrance tomorrow but I hope to go they have used normal people and nit over the top influencer lying shite. 

Might swerve it, They'll never beat the first one. 

Have you seen Limmy rewatching the moment the housemates call out Nasty Nick? It’s fucking brilliant - I love Limmy

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, it's good that.

I do find myself going down a rabbit hole of Limmy videos on YouTube.

Yeah, I’m the same mate.

The Blind Date one with the journalist getting exposed I watched recently had me in stitches - he’s so perceptive on the body language of people and their emotional responses.

Another one had me pissing myself when he spotted his thinning hair on his crown on the camera, and the one when he did an impression of someone trying to do CPR on somebody and getting dragged away. It was pretty tenuous to what he was actually watching, but made total sense as the metaphor he was describing with it. He’s great

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, it's good that.

I do find myself going down a rabbit hole of Limmy videos on YouTube.

Also, I’ve had a look for that on YouTube on my lunch today and can’t find it anymore. Gutted 

3 hours ago, Curly said:

Yeah, I’m the same mate.

The Blind Date one with the journalist getting exposed I watched recently had me in stitches - he’s so perceptive on the body language of people and their emotional responses.

Another one had me pissing myself when he spotted his thinning hair on his crown on the camera, and the one when he did an impression of someone trying to do CPR on somebody and getting dragged away. It was pretty tenuous to what he was actually watching, but made total sense as the metaphor he was describing with it. He’s great

Remembered it - it was bullseye. Enjoy

Limmy is ace. I worked in Glasgow for years and there were one or two characters just like him. Ace fun. Hard as fuck emotionally and could take any amount of shit I could throw at them as a manager and just say fuck you.

Best was a girl. Super attractive but hard as fuck. Every second word was fuck. Did her job hit her targets and I let her get on with it.

One 1/4 she was UK No 1 and got a big bonus and said she was getting her tits done. Took her holidays and then came back to the office and did a full phone shift topless. Delighted with herself. Encouraging us all to squeeze them to see how real they were.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Limmy is ace. I worked in Glasgow for years and there were one or two characters just like him. Ace fun. Hard as fuck emotionally and could take any amount of shit I could throw at them as a manager and just say fuck you.

Best was a girl. Super attractive but hard as fuck. Every second word was fuck. Did her job hit her targets and I let her get on with it.

One 1/4 she was UK No 1 and got a big bonus and said she was getting her tits done. Took her holidays and then came back to the office and did a full phone shift topless. Delighted with herself. Encouraging us all to squeeze them to see how real they were.

Sounds like one to take home to Mother.

14 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

IMG_4169.gif

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

That may be a good idea, it will stop you constantly looking like a massive dickhead with the amount of shite you post.

I have a right to post shite. And will continue to do so. Shite should not be confused with things you disagree with. You are a constant voice of the right to speak out. Exercise it.