You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So it's 10 O'Clock at night

Antynwa

If Rumours are to be believed Benitez has been sacked, and the club....is still here.

If you go down Walton Breck Road, you will see Shanks with his arms aloft. The Kop in all it's glory, and an area in desperate need of regeneration. If the past 30 minutes have proved anything to me, it's that his club is split into more sections than a loaf of bread. Anti Rafa, Pro-Rafa, it's clear to me that we need someone to Unite the fanbase, and we need something to unite the fanbase.

We need to be united in beating the American owners.

What is relevant, is what is happening now, who owns this club and what will happen to this club in the future. Make no mistakes, despite what posters may post about Benitez, everyone and anyone knows the main problems at this football club are Tom and George, cancer and aids, twit and twat. I said this before, from a personal point of view, it's very much 1 down, 2 to go. But we really need to up the ante where it matters. We no longer have a 'broken arm', but we still have cancer. It doesn't matter what your thoughts on Benitez are or where. What matters is beating the cancer once and for all, and what matters is putting on a united front.

I understand there is a march on the 4th July to protest against the owners, and I implore you to take part. I implore you to boycott everything to do with this football club, I implore you not to go the match, I implore you not to buy the shirt and I implore you not to fight for past servants or for players, I implore you to fight for the fans of this club, the people of Anfield and the people who have watched this club from years gone by.

Benitez, like it or not is not relevant anymore, his achievements will be remembered, but at this moment it's not relevant.

I have mixed feelings as to what to expect of a potential manager, but what I do know is that Benitez's time was up, yanks or no yanks.

This fanbase as I said, is split. But opinion is opinion, what we have infront of us is a potentially manager-less club, but a club in need of saving. We as fans must now unite in the one common goal in getting the Americans out.

Let the next 3 months become the most active in this clubs history, let a new reign both on and off the pitch begin, and let us as fans fight for that.

i implore you if you can't make the 4th July, do anything you can to get the Americans out.

It's the only common tie that currently binds a split fanbase.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa & Owners out and get LFC back to concentrating on footballing matters rather than all this off the pitch nonsense, wholesale changes must be made, i won't believe Rafa is gone until its official. Rafa is in an extremely good position at the moment and i'll be very surprised if it turns out he does go but i'll be a happy LFC fan, thats for sure.

The owners leaving, well that another story.

The fan base is split because of people's inability to debate without venom. You can't saying anything in support/against Benitez without being abused by tools either for or against.

That has nothing to do with the owners, that is down to us. The owners have fucked the club, that is the one thing that everyone on here fucking agrees on.

Antynwa

A deluded little spastic who is so desperate for a dry cum amount of forum celebrity that he'll do anything to satisfy his inferiority complex. Posts shite, spouts shite - a cancerous little dickhead who wouldn't be able to hold a football conversation for ten seconds.

You are a insipid little gobshite; the fact I have to share a club with me is repulsive.

There is little doubt that you would have been calling for Shanks head after he went seven years without winning anything.

Get off your soap box, no one is listening. You have the heart of a piece of dog shite.

Antynwa

A deluded little spastic who is so desperate for a dry cum amount of forum celebrity that he'll do anything to satisfy his inferiority complex. Posts shite, spouts shite - a cancerous little dickhead who wouldn't be able to hold a football conversation for ten seconds.

You are a insipid little gobshite; the fact I have to share a club with me is repulsive.

There is little doubt that you would have been calling for Shanks head after he went seven years without winning anything.

Get off your soap box, no one is listening. You have the heart of a piece of dog shite.

You have fucking issues you tosser

Antynwa

Yeah but do you like the lad?

Antynwa

County Road KFC?

Antynwa

You are a deluded little retard desperate for a dry cum of forum celebrity, blunted by the the fact you are a witless turd with a cunt for intelligence.

It's a shame we have to share a club with desperate little bog eyed beuts like you, who struggle to understand the key concepts of Liverpool Football Club. Pondlife like you would have been at Shanks throat during his lean spell, and your treatment of Rafa marks you out as a beast.

It'd be a glorious day if you fucked off with the two cancerous growths attached to our club, you're nothing but a colour blind Chelsea fan.

Take your self out and do the right thing, you quivering little bellend. You have been campaigning to get Rafa out, one of the lynchpins against the Americans, and now you send out a half arsed, poorly written bog paper invective against them?

You sly arsed little meff.

Antynwa

You are a deluded little retard desperate for a dry cum of forum celebrity, blunted by the the fact you are a witless turd with a cunt for intelligence.

It's a shame we have to share a club with desperate little bog eyed beuts like you, who struggle to understand the key concepts of Liverpool Football Club. Pondlife like you would have been at Shanks throat during his lean spell, and your treatment of Rafa marks you out as a beast.

It'd be a glorious day if you fucked off with the two cancerous growths attached to our club, you're nothing but a colour blind Chelsea fan.

Take your self out and do the right thing, you quivering little bellend. You have been campaigning to get Rafa out, one of the lynchpins against the Americans, and now you send out a half arsed, poorly written bog paper invective against them?

You sly arsed little meff.

I just thought i'd point out that without Rafa the fanbase isn't actually split on anything.

It's all one way traffic, we share a common goal. If anything it feels like this metaphorical divide has just crumbled infront of us.

It may help focus people, it's already helped focus me. Because yanks or no yanks, I want him gone.

PS. I was one of the original members of the SOS Committee, so you go figure. I've also been to all the match day marches, amongst other things.

Don't mistake my thoughts on Benitez on here, as something I practice. I have been known to sing his name at the match, I love my club, I want what is best for this club. Benitez isn't best for this club, and neither are the Americans.

You know what, I don't have to explain myself to you. You've just come here, out of the fucking blue and just slagged me off for no apparent reason, I don't even know who the fuck you are, and I have no fucking clue what the fuck you think about anything.

Your post reminded me of Big Brother, when the fat biff Kinga got in.. dizzy with celebrity, high on the chances this garbage cultural moment was offering her: so she rammed a wine bottle up her mott for all the world to see. No discernible qualities, just ramming it up there to increase celebrity.

That's you tonight.

I've wanted Rafa to go for a couple of years now sao I include myself in this. IF we are shit next year nobody who has been vocal against Rafa can utter a single fucking word against any new manager no matter how shit we are. Can you do that Ant

George, it's about getting the replacement right. If Benitez had finished 7th in 2005 and won nothing during his time here, and not achieved the level of success he had done, would it have been wrong to replace Houllier?

It's about knowing when someones time is up, IMO Benitez's time is up, and if the next manager does shit, I will still maintain the view that it wasn't wrong to replace Benitez, but I will criticise where there is room to criticise.

Managers are accountable, whether they win or lose. New managers, or managers with tenure.

If we win a trophy or two and finish 4th next season, or heck win the league (unlikely), Will I get an apology off Volitare, and a 'You where right' from x, y, z member? I doubt it.

Antynwa

But do you want him dead?

Antynwa

sometime.jpg

I'm fairly new to this site but have spent last few years arguing away on Kraptalk about Pro & Anto Rafa, and always inevitably ended in abuse. So without resorting to that sh*t here's what i think, "If" Rafa goes which i won't believe until its official its the most important change at this point, the owners were always going to be a f*ckig nightmare to get rid, so first things first sort out on-the-pitch problems in which Rafa was horribly culpable, once things are going better on the pitch the off the pitch debacle won't seem so bad.

Truth is that any other manager at any other top football club that performed like Rafa did would have been sacked a long long time ago, the fact that the owners are broke and are despised by the fans already made this a very unlikely thing to happen. Rafa had his chance and has taken the club and its current crop of players as far as he can go, i'm not going to go into the tactics,transfers, money etc because its been done to death, what we want at LFC is stability, stability off the pitch and stability on the pitch. Changes need to be made for this to happen, Rafa Out in my opinion is 100% the way to go, like i said won't believe it until it happens.

P.S. I am a staunch Anti-Rafa Liverpool F.C. supporter, but i support Liverpool FC and not Rafa FC.

Whilst I wouldn't quite use Voltaire's language I would concur with the sentiment.

Attention seeking, egotistical, type without engaging brain young fans of the Sky generation make me wonder if the club run by John Smith/Peter Robinson ever existed.

If you have a media whore like Purslow, with the journo's on speed dial, briefing against the Manager, a part time Chelsea supporting Chairman and an odious pathological set of liars owning the shares, it's probably par for the course to have such 'Super Fans'.

So it's 11.15 at night

Go to bed juniour and grow a brain overnight.

The use of the Fight Club image on the typo was excellent, I accept that and tip my cap.

Before I fuck off to finger your mothers, I would just like everyone to know that:

a) The Kinga analogy was genius

b) If you ever find yourself agreeing with blerts like Antynwam, then you need to go and claw your eyes out

If Rumours are to be believed Benitez has been sacked, and the club....is still here.

If you go down Walton Breck Road, you will see Shanks with his arms aloft. The Kop in all it's glory, and an area in desperate need of regeneration. If the past 30 minutes have proved anything to me, it's that his club is split into more sections than a loaf of bread. Anti Rafa, Pro-Rafa, it's clear to me that we need someone to Unite the fanbase, and we need something to unite the fanbase.

We need to be united in beating the American owners.

What is relevant, is what is happening now, who owns this club and what will happen to this club in the future. Make no mistakes, despite what posters may post about Benitez, everyone and anyone knows the main problems at this football club are Tom and George, cancer and aids, twit and twat. I said this before, from a personal point of view, it's very much 1 down, 2 to go. But we really need to up the ante where it matters. We no longer have a 'broken arm', but we still have cancer. It doesn't matter what your thoughts on Benitez are or where. What matters is beating the cancer once and for all, and what matters is putting on a united front.

I understand there is a march on the 4th July to protest against the owners, and I implore you to take part. I implore you to boycott everything to do with this football club, I implore you not to go the match, I implore you not to buy the shirt and I implore you not to fight for past servants or for players, I implore you to fight for the fans of this club, the people of Anfield and the people who have watched this club from years gone by.

Benitez, like it or not is not relevant anymore, his achievements will be remembered, but at this moment it's not relevant.

I have mixed feelings as to what to expect of a potential manager, but what I do know is that Benitez's time was up, yanks or no yanks.

This fanbase as I said, is split. But opinion is opinion, what we have infront of us is a potentially manager-less club, but a club in need of saving. We as fans must now unite in the one common goal in getting the Americans out.

Let the next 3 months become the most active in this clubs history, let a new reign both on and off the pitch begin, and let us as fans fight for that.

i implore you if you can't make the 4th July, do anything you can to get the Americans out.

It's the only common tie that currently binds a split fanbase.

Was it in the spirit of unity that you went on RAWK tonight to mock them about Rafa being sacked?

Quit your preaching.