You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cream 2010

Joe Le Taxi

Cream once again return to the white isle this summer to take over Thursday nights at the award winning Amnesia.

Renowned for delivering the biggest line up’s on the planet Cream have done it again, persuading the mighty Paul van Dyk to return as exclusive resident of the Main Room, and new this year, they’ve secured three of the world’s hottest DJ’s as exclusive residents including Canadian super producer Deadmau5, Grammy nominated DJ/Producer du jour Eric Prydz and the unstoppable force that is Laidback Luke. Other exclusive residents returning include Ferry Corsten and Eddie Halliwell as well as a very special one off event hosted by Above & Beyond which will be their only Ibiza date of the Summer.

One of Ibiza’s most successful partnerships is that of Cream and Paul van Dyk, the long standing resident has truly made the Main Room his own, this summer he returns to host 8 parties, two of which will see him perform on the Mixmag Terrace for the very first time, expect spectacular stage production and more for these very special shows.

Commenting on his return Paul said: “Cream Ibiza has always been a special place for me, and each season just gets better and better. I’m taking Vandit 10th Anniversary tour across the world this year and I can’t wait to celebrate it at Cream Amnesia. Cream Amnesia and Ibiza play a vital role in the international clubbing scene."

Dance titan Deadmau5 is one of this year’s new and exclusive signings who takes control of the Mixmag Terrace for a series of 7 shows. The mau5 has singlehandedly paved the way for a new breed of electronic star, becoming the biggest selling artist on Beatport and one of the scenes most innovative live performers. Expect cutting edge production, video and lighting systems and an array of mau5 related headgear! Joining him for this exclusive 7 week residency will be fellow electro don Chris Lake and Michael Woods

Another exciting and exclusive booking for Cream Ibiza is the force of nature that is Eric Prydz. Having had a meteoric rise over the few years, he has gone from near obscurity to becoming one of the world’s most in demand dance producers. His productions have become the soundtrack to a generation, and having performed at Cream Ibiza before for a number of one off appearances, this year Prydz makes Amnesia his home and will see him perform an exclusive 6 parties across the Summer, genre knowing no bounds, his residency will also see him perform both in the Main Room and the Mixmag Terrace.

The exclusives and the heavyweights just keep on coming, as we can also reveal Laidback Luke joins the Cream family for 3 dates, 2 of which will be under the banner of his infamous Super You & Me club brand, joining as support will be Wolfgang Gartner. Super hero attire compulsory!

Commenting about his exclusive residency Eric Prydz said: “Cream Amnesia is the highlight of Ibiza. It’s all about Amnesia because of the people who go there and the DJs they have lined up this Summer, its going to be the place to visit this year.”

Keeping the trance contingent happy Cream welcome’s back resident flying Dutchman Ferry Corsten for a series of 6 shows, ranked No.7 in the DJ Top 100, he is one of the true pioneers of the Dutch trance sound. Fellow Main Room deck wizard Eddie Halliwell also returns for 4 dates, a Cream regular whose sets have gone down in Ibiza history not only for the infamous ‘Eddie’ chant but also his stage diving antics, one of dance music’s liveliest performers.

Returning to Cream Ibiza for the first time in 2 years is Above & Beyond, this will be the trance trio’s only performance in Ibiza this Summer, so the Cream team have designated them their very own party. Joining them in the Main Room will be Matt Zo and Jaytech.

Joining the all star line up are some of the UK’s rising DJ stars including John O’Callaghan, Gareth Wyn, Adam Sheridan, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Filo & Peri Andy Mac, Anthony Probyn, Andy Woods, Ben Santiago, Sean Hughes, Rob H and Jemmy. It’s fair to say this is going to be one long hot summer! We also welcome back clubbing bible Mixmag as exclusive hosts of the legendary Terrace.

As well as pulling together what is probably Cream’s tastiest Ibiza line up to date, they’re also ensuring customers get value for money, which is why tickets for all events will be available to purchase from the UK, which will ensure a saving on commissions and exchange rates.

Tickets on sale now from Concert Tickets, Gig, Theatre, Sport and Festival Tickets | Ticketline / Tel: 0844 888 4401

Cream Ibiza Opening Party

Thursday 17th June

Main Room

Eric Prydz (Exclusive 3 Hour Set)

Gareth Wyn

Mixmag Terrace

Paul van Dyk (Special Terrace Set)

John O’Callaghan

Thursday 24th June

Main Room

Ferry Corsten

Lange

Mixmag Terrace

Guests TBA

Thursday 1st July

Main Room

Above & Beyond (Exclusive 3 Hour Set)

Mat Zo

Jaytech

Mixmag Terrace

Guests TBA

Thursday 8th July

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

John O’Callaghan

Adam Sheridan

Mixmag Terrace

Ben Santiago

Thursday 15th July

Main Room

Ferry Corsten

Eddie Halliwell

John O’Callaghan

Mixmag Terrace

Jemmy

Thursday 22nd July

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

Guiseppe Ottaviani

Adam Sheridan

Mixmag Terrace Hosted By ‘Super You & Me’

Laidback Luke

Wolfgang Gartner

Thursday 29th July

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

Eddie Halliwell

Filo & Peri

Mixmag Terrace

Guests TBA

Cream Ibiza Birthday

Thursday 5th August

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

Ferry Corsten

Gareth Wyn

Mixmag Terrace Hosted By ‘Super You & Me’

Laidback Luke

Guest TBA

Anthony Probyn

Thursday 12th August

Main Room

Guest TBA

Mixmag Terrace with Deadmau5 & Friends

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Thursday 19th August

Main Room

Ferry Corsten

Eddie Halliwell

John O’Callaghan

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Thursday 26th August

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

Guiseppe Ottaviani

Adam Sheridan

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Thursday 2nd September

Main Room

Laidback Luke

Gareth Wyn

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Anthony Probyn

Thursday 9th September

Main Room

Paul van Dyk

Gareth Wyn

Adam Sheridan

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Thursday 16th September

Main Room

Ferry Corsten

John O’Callaghan

Sied van Riel

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Thursday 23rd September

Main Room

Ferry Corsten

John O’Callaghan

Rob H

Deadmau5

Chris Lake

Michael Woods

Cream Ibiza Closing Party

Thursday 30th September

Main Room

Gareth Wyn

Anthony Probyn

Mixmag Terrace

Paul van Dyk (Special Terrace Set)

Eddie Halliwell

Guiseppe Ottaviani

Cream Ibiza 2010

Event Info: Cream Every Thursday @ Amnesia, San Rafel, Ibiza, midnight–Late

Pre-Parties & Advance Tickets: Kanya, Bar M (San Antonio), Cocos (Playa d’en Bossa) / Free buses to and from Amnesia. Info: cream.co.uk / Tel: + 44 (0) 151 707 1309 / Advance Tickets on sale now from the UK: Tel: 0844 888 4401 / Concert Tickets, Gig, Theatre, Sport and Festival Tickets | Ticketline

Please note that Amnesia is a multi room venue, if your attending any of the events to solely see one artist, please ensure you arrive early, once a room fills to capacity, a queuing system will be in place.

Line up looks ace. Really want to be there for this but I am still 17. Hopefully I will be there for 2011. Anyone going?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck with going to Maga.

In other news, that track 'Swedish Beauty' is getting a release next week. Yay.

Unlucky mate, I'm sure you'll come back with some happy memories and an STD.

Pffft, I got a promo copy on Monday. Eric Prydz has got a few releases next week as well.

Pryda

pry016

Pryda - 'Inspiration'

Pryda - 'RYMD 2010'

Inspiration - the biggest most beautiful breakdown ive possibly ever heard. Im in love with this track! Destroyed the pryda night at Matter and everywhere else its been played - a real spine tingler... and not only that!!! the fantastic remake of the classic RYMD - its cool its sophisticated and you're gonna love it

Mouseville

mouse013

Cirez D - 'Bauerpost'

Cirez D - 'Glow' (In The Dark Dub)

Most of you guys have been hearing the glow dub and know its massive but the big cirez D fans are going to fill thier underpants once they hear Bauerpost.

There is going to be an avalanche of new releases the week after next with the WMC.

That Ibiza line up was fucking hell putting together because of the DJ's Schedules but it has come together very nicely.

Creamfields line up is out soon as well and it is looking brilliant so far.

Little reminder that Cream Easter Special on the 3rd April.

23447_316012391628_49607166628_3527221_4986524_n.jpg

19947_102426436455288_100000637959366_67366_911376_n.jpg

There are a number still not 100% confirmed but it's looking very likely they will be there and it will be fucking huge.

I really cant give anything away about it because any leaks and they go into fucking meltdown and I'd also be going against the terms in my work contract.

28th & 29th August and I'm hoping I'll be allowed back over for it this year after missing last years.

Thats fucking immense.

Jammy git!

I know.

The best part is the fact that they have XBox 360's all over the hotel so you can sit off with a few pints, play a few games of Fifa or Pro Evo and then wonder outside to the pool for a bit before listening to some quality music.

Good times.

Awful line ups for Cream imo.

Rather go to the techno and decent house nights.

The booking for Ibiza is very difficult.

You have Sven Vath with his own Night. (Cocoon) and he has his stable of DJ's.

Swedish House Mafia have their own night.

Armin has his own night and has all the Armada DJ's.

Space is the main Techno place.

Tiesto has his own night and so on.

Cream has to get Trance and House DJ's that are not affiliated with any other brands and it's difficult considering most of them are signed up for the label that is promoting the night.

The DJ's we have got were massively requested and PVD, despite my dislike, is wanted all the time.

Prydz and Deadmau5 have been doing a lot of work with us over the past few months and is the reason we got them on multiple dates. I'm delighted by the fact we have them as I love them.

You can guarantee that we will be the most popular night on the island once again though.

Ibiza is a minefield when it comes to booking DJ's and it's all political. I wish they would fuck off and start DJing at multiple venues instead of the same places every week... never happen though.

The booking for Ibiza is very difficult.

You have Sven Vath with his own Night. (Cocoon) and he has his stable of DJ's.

Swedish House Mafia have their own night.

Armin has his own night and has all the Armada DJ's.

Space is the main Techno place.

Tiesto has his own night and so on.

Cream has to get Trance and House DJ's that are not affiliated with any other brands and it's difficult considering most of them are signed up for the label that is promoting the night.

The DJ's we have got were massively requested and PVD, despite my dislike, is wanted all the time.

Prydz and Deadmau5 have been doing a lot of work with us over the past few months and is the reason we got them on multiple dates. I'm delighted by the fact we have them as I love them.

You can guarantee that we will be the most popular night on the island once again though.

Ibiza is a minefield when it comes to booking DJ's and it's all political. I wish they would fuck off and start DJing at multiple venues instead of the same places every week... never happen though.

Just not to my taste mate, i know plenty will love it, but i'd never go to nearly all them nights.

Who does Steve Lawler play for there btw?