You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nick Griffin - Question Time

robbief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling he's shit scared he says the wrong thing.

Dimbleby: So Jack Straw - were the BNP wrong to hijack the image of Churchill for their publicity material?

Straw: Yes, yes I think they were wrong. Churchill was a firm opponent of OH JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU BLOATED, POP-EYED, SNIVELLING, FASCIST SHITBAG"

Like that you mean?

Rep for robbief, there's an articulate young man under that Stone Island jumper. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Me too and I hope that doesn't sound patronising. Made me take a bit of a look at myself and my preconceptions if I'm honest.

And The Rock used to have an avatar? What happened to The Rock's avatar? Dd that long haired piece of trash, trying to get The Rock giving him his views for free take it away? Damn man, just cause I get more pie in a life time then you get in a week you get all precious about it? Damn..........

I can't understand why people on the threads think Bonnie did badly. She was articulate, waited her moment, and in a calm and collected tone, that the three main party guests singularly failed to muster, blew him out of the water by pointing out that the cradle of civilization was Africa.

She sounded like a smacked up ho bag and did nothing of any use whatsoever. "What is indigineous?" "Churchill's Granny was half mohican". She and the rest of the panel were given an opportunity to really make him blow the whole thing wide open but they just couldn'tr resist telling him he was wrong. That wasn't the point. The point was to manipulate him into really opening up and being completlely honest about what his stance is.

They all failed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If you think Bonnie did badly you must be bad, she ruled the whole thing.

I didn't think she was that good. She pulled a few half decent, but fairly obvious, points out as a rebuttal.

Another thing that annoyed me about last night was that he got away with his attack on Islam. Nobody had the intellectual rigour to put him right. I would have pulled a Jed Bartlett on him.

A fucking shambles of a show that merely let the other parties off the hook. Turned into a bash-Nick-Griffin-and-let's-all-wank-each-other-off-while-we-do-it charade. Don't know why I bothered watching, I knew it would be a waste of my time.

Exactly how I felt, I fucking hate the BNP but the other parties hot off scot free mostly

I saw the programme last night and thought it is damned lucky for us all that Nick Griffin isn't just a little bit smarter. He had opportunities last night in the face of exceptionally weak opponents to score some serious points, and he failed to capitalise. I don't know if anyone noticed, but on a couple of occasions Griffin actually got a ripple of applause from some of the audience before they presumably realised whom they were applauding and it fizzled out a little embarrassingly. A slightly smarter Nick Griffin would be a very very dangerous man, largely because the main parties are shit scared to actually say or do anything of any substance, particularly when it comes to thorny issues like immigration and racial integration.

What Question Time succeeded in doing last night was showing why the BNP have managed the success they have. The main parties are weak, out of touch, lightweight media bandwaggon-whores. Love or hate Griffin, he is a man of conviction.

Question Time screens all audience members so they offer a decent representation of all ethnic backgrounds and political viewpoints.

Presumably, the applause came from the BNP members ando thers of a far-right presuasion who also would have been in the audience.

I watched it this morning and could not believe what I saw. The majority of it was a waste of time with the obvious BNP bashing which was expected but no one actually said anything of any value. Clearly he is a racist bigot - but then we already knew that and challenging him on tv about it didnt really add any thing new.

Jack Straw on the other hand must be holding his head in his hands this morning!

When questioned if the current governments policies on immigration were the reason people were voting for naughty nick - he totally side stepped the question - er well we've introduced a new points system for working immigrants.. you thick cockend thats not the type of immigrants people are concerned about..

Its the illegal ones that come here to sponge off society, preach racial hatred or committ crimes that people are worried about!!!