You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chocolate can go with anything that has a "bite" to it.

It is often cooked with rabbit in Catalan/Spanish cooking as the paprika gives the bite.

Spanish Recipes: The Rabbit and the chocolate (not a fairy tale)

Conejo En Salsa De Chocolate (Rabbit In Chocolate Salsa) Recipe @ CDKitchen.com :: it's what's cooking online!

These are traditional recipes which has worked for years.

I had this at the Fat Duck once as well which used the same basic idea & was lovely:

Caviar & Chocolate - Chocolate Recipes

(I think it needs to be white chocolate but i'm not sure)

But i cant think of any cheese that has enough of that 'bite' to make it work (although a cheese expert may be able to think of 1) & certainly not supermarket cheddar with hi-street chocolate.

• 11 years later...
1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Boiled egg harpooned with the tip of the sriracha sauce bottle and squeeze. 

Bonjour. 

IMG_20210513_163257.jpg

Looks fit that. You have got the fattest index finger I've ever seen. No wonder you pull fit eastern European women mate. 

On 20/10/2009 at 04:44, Guest simon said:

You telling me you have never tried chease and chocolate on toast Damn you don't know what your are missing i recommend you to get a Cadbury's Dairy milk Get some cheddar throw it on a nice bit of toast and put melted chocolate over the top its haven. I have a theory with Cheese like i do with Wouster sauce it goes with anything.

has anyone actually tried this?

Simon’s version sounds disgusting but to be fair the most popular choc bar in Hungary is Turo Rudi that is basically sweetened curd cheese wrapped in chocolate

On 20/10/2009 at 07:35, Jennings said:

Si. I suggest that you market it, you could call it something like "Beef and Tomato Pot Noodle". You may have to dehydrate the food products, first to give it a longer shelf life, and perhaps add a few chemicals and toxins.

On 22/10/2009 at 21:30, House of Dirk said:

'Come dine with pikeys'

Superb taggery.

How have i never seen this thread before

Two Points

Tags where great

and always enjoyable repping posts from years back

make that three points

Reps and Negs where better when a comment was left too

• Upvote 1