You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Woman I worked with a few years ago thought she was really clever because she got some wank degree and her al fella was a high ranking copper.

She got a job interviewing asylum seekers and I was assigned to mentor her. She came out with some absolute classics. She had to interview an Iranian and I gave her some Christianity questions to help her in the interview. She just looked at me and said "why are you giving me these, Iran is a Muslim country for fucks sake"

She interviewed a Chinese applicant once who said he had 3 kids and she spent 20 minutes arguing with him about it calling him a bare faced liar because "it's well known that China has a one child policy". She was always ridiculously aggressive with them probably because she thought she was being like her copper Dad. She would be in there 4 hours and you'd still be none the wiser why someone had left their own country as she'd argue the toss over the colour of shite.

She always referred to Robert Mugabe as "Mugambi" and didn't question how some fella got a direct train from Kinshasa to Dubai. She said "we'll I didn't know they were miles away from each other"

Belgian cunts probably built the first part of it.....

There's just nearly been an uprising in our place after the demand for cakes outstripped supply at the McMillan cake and coffee morning in our work.

A gaggle of about 6 balloons got there just after I had got the last rice crispy cake after making a donation despite seeing the pickings were slim.

The huffing and tutting from these twats though, Jesus. They left dejected with purses closed and nothing chucked in the charity bucket. I know there were only flapjack bites left love but fucking hell it's for cancer

Pick your face up you cunt

In the words of LL this is not my current place of work

• Upvote 4

New young bint started at our place today, not bad body but terrible skin. maybe a 6.5/10.

Anyway showing her how to complete the kitchen checks, take the fridge and freezer temperatures, probe any food you've cooked and check the microwave and cooker work.

Bint: How will I know if the microwave and oven work?

Me: Try turning them on.

Bint: Ahahahaha that was a bit of a daft question wasn't it.

Rolls eyes.

There's just nearly been an uprising in our place after the demand for cakes outstripped supply at the McMillan cake and coffee morning in our work. A gaggle of about 6 balloons got there just after I had got the last rice crispy cake after making a donation despite seeing the pickings were slim. The huffing and tutting from these twats though, Jesus. They left dejected with purses closed and nothing chucked in the charity bucket. I know there were only flapjack bites left love but fucking hell it's for cancer Pick your face up you cunt In the words of LL this is not my current place of work

Fuck me, had a nearly identical experience a couple of years ago (wasn't McMillan as we don't have it here) when there was a Heart and Stroke Foundation event at trade show I was attending.

Just an observation really.

I think women are genetically designed to be unhappy. When a woman is happy in a relationship she puts weight on, which will then make her unhappy. She then is unhappy whilst making her partner unhappy only becoming happy, along with her partner, when shes losing the weight. She then puts weight on........

I could be wrong

Just an observation really.

I think women are genetically designed to be unhappy. When a woman is happy in a relationship she puts weight on, which will then make her unhappy. She then is unhappy whilst making her partner unhappy only becoming happy, along with her partner, when shes losing the weight. She then puts weight on........

I could be wrong

This is why it is vital to check a woman's upper arms before contemplating marriage. Any fat at all and they will fight a losing battle with weight for most of their lives. Skinny upper arms and they're genetically guaranteed a diet-free life. They'll still be mental but one degree of crazy less

• Upvote 1

This is why it is vital to check a woman's upper arms before contemplating marriage. Any fat at all and they will fight a losing battle with weight for most of their lives. Skinny upper arms and they're genetically guaranteed a diet-free life. They'll still be mental but one degree of crazy less

Wise words

I discovered that when it was too late.

Barry "Slim Jim" Wom.

All the slags in work are doing these trendy diets constantly and yet not one of them loses any weight. Ever.

They piss me off so much every time I make drinks i always use full fat milk instead of skimmed in all their drinks. I know it won't make too much of a difference but it always cheers me up.

• Upvote 5

All the slags in work are doing these trendy diets constantly and yet not one of them loses any weight. Ever.

They piss me off so much every time I make drinks i always use full fat milk instead of skimmed in all their drinks. I know it won't make too much of a difference but it always cheers me up.

You can't make this shit up, they're on low calorie hot chocolate this morning.

With fucking squirty cream and flakes.

I desperately need to get a new job!

• Upvote 2