You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

aRdja, deserves credit here. He is paying for this shit and sharing. Good on you mate.

How many dicks on here were slagging Burntime Fan off for his effort but were probably eating one this morning without a thought for the public. Cunts.

Ardja is a true Breakfast patriot.

• Upvote 1

aRdja, deserves credit here. He is paying for this shit and sharing. Good on you mate.

How many dicks on here were slagging Burntime Fan off for his effort but were probably eating one this morning without a thought for the public. Cunts.

Mercilessly critiquing the few who bother to post breakfast photos, while never offering one yourself, is what makes this forum - and humans in general - great.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Anny. At the start I genuinely almost gave it up as almost every single breakfast I posted got destroyed by almost everyone. It was The Bitch who pulled me back up, gave me the encouragement to keep going. I’m most likely moving back to Australia sometime next year, and I’m determined to find the perfect plate of full english breakfast.

• Upvote 3

Mercilessly critiquing the few who do bother to put up a breakfast photo while never bothering to offer one yourself is what makes this forum, and humans in general, great.

"It's better to create something and be criticised, than to create nothing but criticise others."

Spencer Fearon.

Thank you Anny. At the start I genuinely almost gave it up as almost every single breakfast I posted got destroyed by almost everyone. It was The Bitch who pulled me back up, gave me the encouragement to keep going. I’m most likely moving back to Australia sometime next year, and I’m determined to find the perfect plate of full english breakfast.

Mate, almost all breakfasts get ripped anyway. Your posts are epic.

These words should be set against the backdrop of a beautiful mountainscape and go viral.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

Its one thing cooking

Haha you (fellow) shithouse! I'm back now but working the next few days, I'll try and get all my ingredients together and post it up asap

Try and get ingredients together? I thought being a veggie was easy. I can get mine from a Shell garage.

Plus noone says you have to eat it. Can Veggies not cook a fry up? Or are you a fundamentalist?