You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Ended up with some terrible scores in one league.

McFadden,Colston,Johnson combining for less than 12pts means the Cows will probably loose again.

In another a team score if 48.54 from

Brady,McFadden,Martin,Marshall,Gould and the Patriots D with only Decker and Gonzalez left to play.

The Vikings are really poor though, Harvin carried them throughout the game in spite of having his leg cramped up Carra-style during the 4th qtr...

Yep, Vikings going to pick 1st, 2nd or 3rd again come April(?) next year.

Ponder looking ok - AP hopefully getting back to his best - Harvin is just great, but apart from that it doesn't look good.

Coaching/play-calling so passive and boring. Take a few shots downfield ffs!

...well, if we had any wide recivers downfield that is... J.Simpson will help out from week 4, but still a major weakness. (Any good WRs the next draft?)

Defense - secondary can't seem to do anything (exept give up plenty of yards!). I can't remember the last time Vikings had a INT :(

And yesterdays penalties :wallbutt:

Stupid moterfuckers!

The game vs 49ers gonna be brutal. Will the Vikings manage 200 yards on offense? I doubt it.

A few people have offered me trades and I haven't replied as I've only just checked - my apologies. Wish I'd have taken that one for Hernandez now, though, Lee!!

Despite Hernandez not getting me anything at all, the Pandas are on the verge of their first win of the season - barring a 35 point game from Demaryius Thomas, that is.

As for last night, still raging that we saw our arse in the second half against the Eagles. Should have pounded the run as soon as we came out as Rice was getting plenty of joy, but we didn't and our receivers failed to get separation, and Flacco wasn't getting enough time in the pocket to get the passes away.

Although Vick took a ton of hits, we failed to constantly get pressure on him - and it was the same against the Bengals. Paul Kruger missing the game didn't help, and Bernard Pollard was having a monster game before he went off injured; we really missed him as Brent Celek kept getting in oceans of space and had a monster game.

All that said, these replacement refs are fucking shite. DeSean Jackson and Cary Williams should have both been thrown out for swinging windmills at each other, and their backs were all over our receivers all day. Not having that offensive pass interference call on that Jacoby Jones TD at all, either.

Fucking bring on the bastard Pats.

LOLTIMORE.

Up by 24 I think with Prater still to play. Providing the Denver D doesn't kill Matt Ryan, I think the most stories franchise in TLW Fantasy history will have its first win.

I want a starting RB. Preferably for a receiver. The first two offers I had were absolute pony. I have Stevie Johnson and Ogletree on the block. Willing to listen to other offers though.

Any takers?

RG3 MVP