You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final 2010

Flight

Cattermole dispposes Alonso on the half way line and feeds it to Alberto Aquilani who sprays a 40 yard pass to Gerrad to who plays a quick one two with Kuyt before skinning Arbeloa and dinking in to the box right on to the bonce of the oncoming Torres who slams a header past Cassilas!

Champions League Final 2010.

Saturday, 22 May 2010.

Santiago Bernabéu Stadium

How much would you love to reach that final ? Not sure if I would want it to be against Real or Barcelona.

Err...??? Since when did the final become a weekend fixture?

Real Madrid want to make history, winning Number 10 in your own back yard would be something incredible.

Having said that, can you imagine a Madrid v Liverpool Final? It would be something else, different players with different reasons to fight for victory. You'd have Athletico Madrid Fans supporting Liverpool, it would just be some sort of football cauldron.

This final is one of the reasons behind Reals big spending this summer...

They are desperate for some CL success and even more so because "they" host the final this year. I wonder what will happen if they get knocked out before the quarters again this year...

Real's arrogance probably suggests they've already made plans for the final already and at very least expect to be there or thereabouts come May, despite the fact they've not gone beyond the quarter's for 6 years.

I'd absolutley love to fuck them 5-0 in the 1st knockout stage. Galactico's me arse

Utter cunts

If we get there I'll be killing two birds.......watching the final and paying a plumbing visit to 'Bar 37' near the stadium, who charged us 40 euro for some bits of bread and ham (I won't even dignify it with the term Tapas) which he gave away to all his mates, then called the coppers on us. D'you think they'll let you take a pipe slice over in hand luggage?