You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you up to today ??

Ezekiel 25:17

In work this morning' date=' then going to my mates farm for some gentlemen tomfoolery; archery, fly-fishing, rifle target shooting, bbq, terrace disco, drinking/smoking, then climbing this bad boy, camping the night and make for the top tomorrow morning...

Kjerag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Flickr: Search

kjerag.jpg

No, I'm not having that. Anybody could post that photo and claim to be doing it. We want a video, with proof of identity, of you doing it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Green Bastard

just had sex (monthly chore) and this time it was with the missus. Taking HardDrive to work to watch a few movies, pub on my dinner break, smoke loads of ciggies then back home for my dinner at 9pm with a few bottles of speciality cider to quaff down.

Bit boring really.

Gonna make some chicken noodle soup shortly (Go Jews!). This afternoon I might mow the lawn, then go get some nice food for tea. Probably watch Murray in the tennis and have a few beers.

Boring but most satisfactory.

Mmmmmm chicken noodle soup. I want some now.

My bird just left ours to go home for 2 weeks so had a goodbye bone. My dad's gone to see Neil Young in London so I'm gonna go spend the day with my ma as she does miss him when he's away. Think we're gonna get a portable BBQ on the go and have it in the back garden. I'm also gonna finish season 2 of the wire and start on season 3

I've had gastroenteritis for the last couple of days and have been intermittently sleeping/pooing/vomiting/moaning. The throwing up seems to have abated, so I'm just having some clear soup (my first food in 48 hours), and then I'll probably go back to bed.

I'm going on holiday on Monday morning, and haven't even thought about shopping/packing. I'll just pack an iron and fling clothes in cases, and pick up what I need en route. I hope to God I'm feeling better by then.

My Mum is staying and fussing round me, which is lovely. She's just nipped out to the shop. I think she might come back with some ice lollies and a comic.

I've had gastroenteritis for the last couple of days and have been intermittently sleeping/pooing/vomiting/moaning. The throwing up seems to have abated, so I'm just having some clear soup (my first food in 48 hours), and then I'll probably go back to bed.

I'm going on holiday on Monday morning, and haven't even thought about shopping/packing. I'll just pack an iron and fling clothes in cases, and pick up what I need en route. I hope to God I'm feeling better by then.

My Mum is staying and fussing round me, which is lovely. She's just nipped out to the shop. I think she might come back with some ice lollies and a comic.

You paint such a pretty picture SKI! Hope it gets better for your jollies

You might achieve your goal of getting down to a size 18 for your Holidays after all then.