You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Puyol

rebel23

The best defender on the pitch doesnt even get a mention

Was just coming on here to post the very same.

Didn't Hiddink single him out as the weak link in their defence when Chelsea played them? I thought he was the best defender out of all the games in the semi's and tonight.

Credit to the lad and it must've been great to put one over the club that sold him on.

shittykecks fucked it up completely tonight. If rooney and ronaldo were running at their full backs it could have been very different. Thank god taggart fucked it and picked a very odd team in a strange set up with 60 mil plus worth of strikers on the bench. Rooney on the left, ronaldo up top and giggs in the centre - rafa would be in the gallows now!

Barca's defence is shite and chelsea should have buried them, i am just so gutted we lost to chelsea at home as barca are not that great imo.

Throw all the strikers on, awful tactics. We need to sort these draws out and get cover for torres and gerrard and i reckon we can dominate for years

puyol is embarrassing feigning injury and cheating all the time. I can't respect a player like that

Bang on. I thought he was a disgrace at times particularly towards the end. If he acted like that against us, he would be slaughtered here. He was the only stain on Barca last night for me.

I think with some of our players and others is they dont dive but they feel the touch and go down. I have never seen Stevie or nando going down without being touched. They feel the touch and they go down. Its the way they are thought by their manager. Its beeb going for years.

Your exactly right about Drogba and Ronaldo. They jump 30 feet in the air and roll around like they have been snipered. They take it to a new level and they blatantly cheat. Drogba even admitted it in a Tv interview so you cant get much clearer than that.

He'd done it a fair few times. Bolton and Andorra were terrible examples.

a cheating fanny, should be ashamed of himself tarting around like a twat. Had a good game mind

have to agree...he played well but he was diving like a kid...It was funny to see him screaming from pain and acting like if he was injured in the same second as he hit Van Der Sar with his knee...cheating cunt