You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

There won't be any, you have a xabi blind spot, the man can do no wrong in your eyes. He could score a hattrick of own goals and still get your motm vote.

Possibly because he's the one being linked with a move away and therefore its something to moan about.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew someone would be a smart... Xabi is a basque who plays for Spain and wants to play for Madrid... ie he is a Spaniard.

Haven't you upset enough people without adding ETA to the list? ;)

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I knew someone would be a smart... Xabi is a basque who plays for Spain and wants to play for Madrid... ie he is a Spaniard.

Until of course you bring up his relationship with Pako and you change your mind again

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Rafa having a personal issue with Xabi and Pako doesn't mean Xabi isn't a Spaniard.

He doesn't have an personal issue with Xabi

Stop making shit up

And Xabi is what?

Basque

Until of course you bring up his relationship with Pako and you change your mind again

Rafa having a personal issue with Xabi and Pako doesn't mean Xabi isn't a Spaniard.

This is ace. Screw football. Dump the pretence, and lets all be groupies. Of course, we all know Xabi's personal thoughts, err, because his $0.99/min fanline tells us.

What shall we argue about next? Xabi's favourite colour?

I say its green. Anyone who says otherwise, is a heretic and officially OUT OF THE FAN CLUB.

;)

How is everybody these days?

In answer to everyones quesion Xabi is Basque and Spanish just as a Catholic Northern Ireland person is both Irish and British, pointless debate though

Have fun everyone.

So are Protestant Northern Ireland person's both Irish and British although some of them would prefer not to be - Irish, that is, or British.

There - that's cleared that up!

Rashid's "talking shite" is on a whole different level to yours, his is insipid bile whereas yours is just inane.

Paddy Crerand: Never Turn the Other Cheek: Amazon.co.uk: Pat Crerand: Books

? So with your link you're trying to tell me that you personally don't choose to ignore Rash because the title of a book about an ex-manc says to never turn the other cheek?

Maybe your version of talking shite is just utter confusion. Rash seems more like he grinds away at things that aren't that annoying, but because it just goes on and on (his Dirk love in for instance.) it makes people snap. I just don't get why it's worth getting wound up about though.

? So with your link you're trying to tell me that you personally don't choose to ignore Rash because the title of a book about an ex-manc says to never turn the other cheek?

Maybe your version of talking shite is just utter confusion. Rash seems more like he grinds away at things that aren't that annoying, but because it just goes on and on (his Dirk love in for instance.) it makes people snap. I just don't get why it's worth getting wound up about though.

Why do you get so wound up with fungus? Why don't you ignore him if you think he's talking shite? ;)