You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"There were times when I thought I couldn't last for long

But now I think I'm able to carry on"

That Sam Cooke song always brings tears to my eyes. Coupled with the video and I'm doubly emotional. I'm sure I'll be turning on the waterworks come season's end, regardless of what happens.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by kalasoma
*because I can't see through the tears

The same user on YouTube (RosieisaRed) also has this on offer:

[YOUTUBE]ktKm6vxshlo[/YOUTUBE]

Now that made me cry....

Hairs standing on every part of my body for most of that... Can't believe how much I still love Fowler though. My favourite ever footballer; he just got to me in a way no other player has done before, and probably never will do later either. Loved it when he came back, even if it was a moderate success result-wise, just loved it!

Watching things like that make you believe that this fucking thing isn't over yet, despite what happened yesterday. We have to believe, so then the players believe. There is a lot still to play for.

So come Wednesday night, let's show the world what Liverpool Football Club is all about.

Hairs standing on every part of my body for most of that... Can't believe how much I still love Fowler though. My favourite ever footballer; he just got to me in a way no other player has done before, and probably never will do later either. Loved it when he came back, even if it was a moderate success result-wise, just loved it!

Robbie is a true gentleman and has been my hero since I was 13.

I went to the Rovers training ground in December last year to try my luck and get a shirt and a painting of him signed.

He shot straight past me when he got to the training ground but came running back when the old guy on the gate went to his car and explained there was a Liverpool fan at the gate who wanted a shirt signed.

He signed what I asked him to and he stayed for a quick chat before he had to disappear.

The second video can only be described as emotionally beautiful but I'm sure everyone will agree the first part is very hard to watch.

I can't see the first video because some mingebag has taken it off. Bastard copyright issues.

Robbie is a true gentleman and has been my hero since I was 13.

I went to the Rovers training ground in December last year to try my luck and get a shirt and a painting of him signed.

He shot straight past me when he got to the training ground but came running back when the old guy on the gate went to his car and explained there was a Liverpool fan at the gate who wanted a shirt signed.

He signed what I asked him to and he stayed for a quick chat before he had to disappear.

The second video can only be described as emotionally beautiful but I'm sure everyone will agree the first part is very hard to watch.

I can't see the first video because some mingebag has taken it off. Bastard copyright issues.

Went to the newcastle home match in 98, and he refused to sign my programme when the team were strolling in after training before the match.