You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mundane Things Which Knock You Sick

Section_31

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skin on custard or rice pudding or whatever. Not nice at all. Having said that, i'm not actually keen on custard or rice pudding, as far as i can recall as i havent had either for years. Maybe it's a long surpressed memory about skin that keeps trying to surface. Maybe i'm Buffalo Bill?

I was in Tescos once and had to to go the bog for a quick burst. While I was in there I saw a fella have a slash and just leave without washing his hands. I made a point of keeping my eye on the dirty bastard whilst in the shop and studiously avoided anything he touched. I suppose I should've said something but I adopted the typically British shithouse stance of 'not making a scene'.

This i don't quite get. You're simply touching a part of your body thats been kept away all clean and nicely tucked away in your boxers, yet once you touch it your meant to wash your hands immediately because if you don't your going to start the plague or something. When in truth its no different than touching your arm, ear, nose, whatever.

The smell of any of those gassy vegetables being cooked makes me want to hurl. Stuff like sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower etc. Old brown spotty bananas. That high pitched sound you occasionally get when a fork scrapes across a plate. Anne Widdecombe.

• 2 weeks later...
This i don't quite get. You're simply touching a part of your body thats been kept away all clean and nicely tucked away in your boxers, yet once you touch it your meant to wash your hands immediately because if you don't your going to start the plague or something. When in truth its no different than touching your arm, ear, nose, whatever.

Ive always wondered who decided that rule, I once caught a bit of a documentary with that black guy who used to be on tv but isnt anymore and jean claude van da???, anyway, JCVD went to the toilet and he washed his hands before actually takin a piss and this presenter guy, richard blacksomething asked him and he was like 'well your pee pee (his words not mine) never gets dirty, so why would you wash your hands afterwards? Surely you would wash them before so it stays clean?'

I suppose 2 posts in this thread shouldnt go by without me saying what makes me sick, I have this thing, its only a joke but my brother and sister think its real, i go mad when theyre sitting on the sofa and they put their feet up and then they put their feet on the window, they reckon i have some sort of phobia about feet on windows, just a joke but its quite funny when they do it.

Real things though? I have a slight thing about the fabric in teeth mentioned earlier, but its only when I do it myself. Does that count? It doesnt make me feel sick, I just shiver a bit.