You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Royle Family last night.

Kopite

Guest Dog Chaser

I didn't rate it last night, checking to see what the time was whilst watching it was a tell-tale sign of a poor episode. Gavin & Stacey weren't upto much either. Both had a few funny lines but that was about it

I did not think it was that funny to be honest, not a patch on the old episodes and only a few funny lines, same with Gavin and Stacey on Xmas eve, bit disappointing - bah humbug!

got to agree with this.dont get me wrong,some great funny lines in it but lost the plot a bit i thought.just been watching some old episodes of 'early doors'.by craig cash.genius.

This was the only thing on television I knew I would be sad at missing over the festive period while I'm over here.

Might get a chance to watch it on iplayer in a couple of days.

I love the Royle Family. Watched the complete 1st, 2nd and 3rd series box set at the start of my first semester at uni this year.

The lad who plays Anthony, forgotten his name, was supposed to have turned it down because he felt it was too amateurish.

Yes.

It could be bollocks but I'm sure I read it somewhere. Wikipedia possibly. And I've no intention of checking now.

...And yet he's made 647,000 episodes of "Two Pints of Lager..."

• 2 weeks later...