You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone ever read this but just searched and found an interview qith Stan in the Times 5 years ago. A fascinating read as Stan reveals himself to be exactly what he claims not to be, a self-centred wanker. And the reporter takes him apart as well.

Never read an interviewer being so scathing towards a subject. A good read:

The Big Interview: Stan Collymore | Football - Times Online

“Stan won’t talk about it much,” his mother writes in the book, “but they used to do terrible things to him. One day, I was walking over to the garages at the other end of our circle of houses and I saw a group of boys coming across the field, making another boy crawl through the grass on his hands and knees. The boy on his hands and knees was Stan and they were weeing on him, actually weeing on him as he crawled.”

In the pre-Houllier days, Anfield initiation ceremonies sometimes got out of hand.

Because some idiot called him a bottler I seem to remember. Do you think he phones in every radio station who criticizes his game?

I was walking past a building site this morning, and I was sure I heard Carra on the radio really laying into Terry Wogan. Really screaming and shouting he was. It turned out to be a single by the Bee Gees.

Collymore is supposed to be a bit of a hard bastard so I am not surprised Carra hasn't rung TalkSport Adrian Durham style. That said, the artcile here by Collymore is a disgrace and so out of tune its unreal. Its bitter and partisan - what a cock.

I'd back Carra in that fight, Unless he was wearing a blonde wig.

Collymore is supposed to be a bit of a hard bastard so I am not surprised Carra hasn't rung TalkSport Adrian Durham style.

Hard according to who? Collymore? He's about as hard as a marshmallow in a vat of hot chocolate. Carra would use him as toilet roll.

I was walking past a building site this morning, and I was sure I heard Carra on the radio really laying into Terry Wogan. Really screaming and shouting he was. It turned out to be a single by the Bee Gees.

Hahaha!! I'd rep you for that but i need to spread it first