You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now he's at Madrid and doing ok, we should forgive his traitorous comments?

I'm only asking this because LFC Online are saying he's an AOK guy and they seem to have no inclination he's spouted blueshite shite and cheered the Mancs. Should we be the better person and forget what his past transgressions or should we remember his Manc loving tendancies?

I thought we should have kept hold of him. I'm not a bit surprised to see him doing well in Spain.

He did come out with some annoying statements but you never really heard him moaning when not getting a game and always tried. He needed an extended run in the team and I'm convinced had he been given that he would have progressed very quickly.

A very good young player; dare I say, probably the best since Gerrard? Don't really recall the masses advocating that he should've played more when he was here though.

I think he's the only player from our "youth system" we'll actually regret selling for such a knock down fee. It might even bite us in the ass sooner rather than later.

A very good young player; dare I say, probably the best since Gerrard? Don't really recall the masses advocating that he should've played more when he was here though.

I think he's the only player from our "youth system" we'll actually regret selling for such a knock down fee. It might even bite us in the ass sooner rather than later.

I was saying he should have been in the team since the first few times I'd watched him. I thought he was going to be a big star for us and was very frustrated he was continually left on the Bench.

I used to get a fair few people telling me I was wrong and he was not that good but that lad had enough to be a big player for us.

Just unfortunate he went.

Got to agree, sold him for peanuts and spunked all that money on crap wide players since. Got to better than Kuyt, Pennant, Bennayoun and even Babel at a push.

I agree the only player that Rafa has sold that is better than what he bought.

Its done and dusted now though

Really? I remember loads of people saying he should be playing more, and I swear Rafa kept him here when he could've sold him, then rarely used him. I think he'd be a far better player if he had gone to another club at a young age, and would've been handled better.

Fact is, he wasnt good enough then and he isnt good enough now to hold down a first team place in out team.

You can move all the counters you want to around a board, go on about how he might or might not score against us, but the fact is.

He was a decent prospect who wanted to play week in week out, and the only way he could do that was to move on.

Good luck to the lad i wish him well, but i dont wish him back here

Didn't bother me too much at the time.

Keane and Berbatov we're laughing and joking, shaking hands at half time in the last match, no one said anything surprisingly.

At half time, when the score was 1-1.

That little cunt was high fiving Evra and grinning like a fucking moron after we'd just conceded a stoppage time goal to lose at Old Trafford. Absolute world of difference, can't believe you even made the comparison.

Fuck him, I don't want people like that at the club, regardless of how talented he may or may not be. To be able to even raise a half smile after a defeat like that would make me suspicious of a player's commitment, but to do what he did.... I wanted to chin the little fucker.

Fact is, he wasnt good enough then and he isnt good enough now to hold down a first team place in out team.

You can move all the counters you want to around a board, go on about how he might or might not score against us, but the fact is.

He was a decent prospect who wanted to play week in week out, and the only way he could do that was to move on.

Good luck to the lad i wish him well, but i dont wish him back here

hard to judge if you are good enough for the first team if you are in and out of the side, especially when there are others who play up front that are allowed to play for weeks at a time without scoring.